Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm kinda happy i sized down on mine

should (hopefully) be here friday

Kiya (or anybody else) - how long does it usually take from San Fran to Toronto with EMS?

Guest ManOfSteel555

i live in toronto too...and i'd bet monday. canada post tends to slack it up and delay things, it'll probably sit in the post office all weekend :(

I'm getting the feeling that no one is looking to size UP on these.

Hence, my offer to trade 32 for 31 is now officially futile.

Boiling these fuckers tonight, then throwing them in the dryer.

Victory or tears....here I come.

Guest ManOfSteel555

ahhhhhh please let me know how much additional shrinkage you get with the boiling/dryer. i'm worried i'll be returning mine if they fit too big presoak...

Goddamn these things are so long.. When I pulled them out of my washer from soaking I accidentally scraped them against the towels on the upmost shelf above the washer.. O_O now they're all stained black.. haha

Ok, if you're worried these are going to be too big, DONT BE.

I boil soaked mine and put them in the dryer and they shrunk up like a mofo. The cut and fit are identical to my size 32 skull 5010's after soak and dry.

Measurements are for size 33 Pre-soak / Post-soak

Waist 34.5 / 32

Front Rise 10.5 / 10

Back Rise 14.25 / 13.5

Thigh 12.25 / 12

Inseam 38 / 35.5

Hem 8 / 7.75

Take my measurements with a grain of salt. I measured using the same BiG technique...

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=41

So, if you're worried yours are too loose, a boil soak and dryer should shrink them up another 15% I'd say.

Ok, if you're worried these are going to be too big, DONT BE.

I boil soaked mine and put them in the dryer and they shrunk up like a mofo. The cut and fit are identical to my size 32 skull 5010's after soak and dry.

Measurements are for size 33 Pre-soak / Post-soak

Waist 34.5 / 32

Front Rise 10.5 / 10

Back Rise 14.25 / 13.5

Thigh 12.25 / 12

Inseam 38 / 35.5

Hem 8 / 7.75

Take my measurements with a grain of salt. I measured using the same BiG technique...

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=41

So, if you're worried yours are too loose, a boil soak and dryer should shrink them up another 15% I'd say.

AGREED. These shrink more than 3001s.

I dunno dino, I think you're about my size....6', 160 lbs.

Really depends on the look you're going for. If you're going for a skinny jean, these are it. I do feel fat now that i'm wearing sz 33 jean :eek:

I do feel sorry for those who downsized. Unless you have chicken legs, you're f'ed. The reason I did a boil soak and dryer was I wanted to eliminate 99% of the shrinkage. Realize that if you did a cold soak and air dry, you only eliminated maybe 80% of the shrinkage. They'll continue to shrink slightly every time you wash them.

That's my two cents. I'll post fit pics in the next day or so.

^ totally epic do you usually get your jeans hemmed (I'm about 5'6" too but not nearly as skinny as you.. haha)? My BKs have insane stacking and I'm not sure if I can pull off the look. I might possibly post pics for sufu's input.. hoho

I dunno dino, I think you're about my size....6', 160 lbs.

Really depends on the look you're going for. If you're going for a skinny jean, these are it. I do feel fat now that i'm wearing sz 33 jean :eek:

I do feel sorry for those who downsized. Unless you have chicken legs, you're f'ed. The reason I did a boil soak and dryer was I wanted to eliminate 99% of the shrinkage. Realize that if you did a cold soak and air dry, you only eliminated maybe 80% of the shrinkage. They'll continue to shrink slightly every time you wash them.

That's my two cents. I'll post fit pics in the next day or so.

i dont go for the painted on look, and i like some room for movement, im buggin

^ totally epic do you usually get your jeans hemmed (I'm about 5'6" too but not nearly as skinny as you.. haha)? My BKs have insane stacking and I'm not sure if I can pull off the look. I might possibly post pics for sufu's input.. hoho

No, I don't usually hem my jeans. The stacks will become better over time.