Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

i took mine to disneyland and they had noticeable areas finally fade from riding all the rides. =)

hahaha i did the same thing last week. i should've looked around for other SEXFHs.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still dont know how those holes got there. im not sure if it was a chemical anymore that i sat on, because there are holes on my crotch as well, not just the backside. on the other hand, if there was a spill there woudlnt be any holes on my butt.

it could be eaten away as somehere here suggested. but that's never happened to a pair of my jeans before AND ive never even put these in the closet, theyve been left outside of my closet in my room.

as for it being the quality? i guess it's possible beatle had said that this was the second case:

but that also is unlikely so.. anyone else got this problem?

as for being mad.. yeahh i was there on the first day. it was pretty stupid because after the frist two MORE started popping up.. just suddenly. nothing to do but wear my jeans i guess.

again, i doubt it was a chemical spill.. i honestly would've felt something or at least SEEN it happen. none of my boxers or anything have holes in them and how some of these came apart i would've definitely left something there.

Bring some love back to these thread and to get more people to post pictures.

Well I went for a walk today near my home in SF, so i though i take some pictures of the jeans on. My picture suck but who cares.Also some pictures of nice but windy day.

My SExFh didnt get much love due to finals

Cliff side climbing in SF

DSC02229.jpg

Sitting on the cliff side

DSC02237.jpg

looking out at the bay

DSC02234.jpg

I need a tripod and better camera

DSC02239.jpg

My stacks not as epic as jasutek

DSC02238.jpg

Meh throw this shity picture in since it shows my fit

DSC02230.jpg

i doubt you will find any sellers, lol.
again, i doubt it was a chemical spill.. i honestly would've felt something or at least SEEN it happen. none of my boxers or anything have holes in them and how some of these came apart i would've definitely left something there.

I dunno dude, mine looked exactly the same way, and you said like the material kind of just brushed away and left a hole, that's the same thing that happened when I spilled chemicals on my jeans, I can't imagine what else would have done that. Even if some acid just splashed up on your jeans it would've corroded the denim pretty quickly.

cj your fit looks awful.

jk. good fit.. your stacks just look a little weird right now.. they'll def. look better as they soften

I dunno dude, mine looked exactly the same way, and you said like the material kind of just brushed away and left a hole, that's the same thing that happened when I spilled chemicals on my jeans, I can't imagine what else would have done that. Even if some acid just splashed up on your jeans it would've corroded the denim pretty quickly.

mm ive already explained this.. i really never spilled anything, as far as i can remember. nothing happened to any of my other articles of clothing esp. the boxers right underneath it. and there were a lotttt of little holes in many places, such as my ass and my lap. so iono.. it's possible though i guess.

Yeah - that's exactly what these look like..looks like 2 cases have appeared...

It's likely that the jeans - or the denim got "infected" along the way - let's see if more cases turn up...

:o

iono who the second one was.. i did a call out and no one responded :P

.. does beatle know who it is? (:

cj your fit looks awful.

jk. good fit.. your stacks just look a little weird right now.. they'll def. look better as they soften

mm ive already explained this.. i really never spilled anything, as far as i can remember. nothing happened to any of my other articles of clothing esp. the boxers right underneath it. and there were a lotttt of little holes in many places, such as my ass and my lap. so iono.. it's possible though i guess.

i gave mine a 1hr warm soak last night, and they're hang drying right now. weird thing is, there was practically zero indigo that came off the jeans. the water was relatively clear when i drained the tub. should i give them another soak or toss them in the washing machine (w/o soap)?

i gave mine a 1hr warm soak last night, and they're hang drying right now. weird thing is, there was practically zero indigo that came off the jeans. the water was relatively clear when i drained the tub. should i give them another soak or toss them in the washing machine (w/o soap)?

Measure them and see how they shrunk. If it doesn't seem like they shrunk as much as they should have then do another soak. But really doing another soak jut to get indigo out of them is kind of weird.

cj your fit looks awful.

jk. good fit.. your stacks just look a little weird right now.. they'll def. look better as they soften.

thanks. i'm 6'2" so the stacking is pretty minimal, but yeah i think they'll loosen up and settle down after some time. this is after just 4 days of wear.

cjbreed, I say keep. They look good now. Are those the 33s from a few pages back?

thanks Raoul, yeah these are the 33s from a few pages back. i really thought they were going to be too tight, but i'm pretty pleased with the fit now. the pictures totally suck though so it is hard to tell. i'll start putting up better pictures soon. great jeans...

Why? I think it looks good, just loose the shoes or get some laces.

thanks man. the laces in the shoes are black by the way...

Measure them and see how they shrunk. If it doesn't seem like they shrunk as much as they should have then do another soak. But really doing another soak jut to get indigo out of them is kind of weird.

yeah...the inseam looks a little longer than it should (by 1/2-1")

will another 1hr soak do? should i just toss it in the washing machine?