• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- No sandpaper

- No pinching

- No starch

- No Hypebeasts

impossible! specially the last rule! its impossible to not hypebeast these.. just look at where the jeans came from..

1. Dam Its Johnny

2. Ordo

3. pruple

4. aho

5. Shishido

6. braidkid

7. Hooploops

8. dino might!

9. B-Dawg

10. monook

11. kenp315

12. prowler

13. sm2s

14. Junetastic

15. wtap dat ass

16. hmmm

17. midnight

18. Afro1989

19. YIKES

20. Scoobersti

21. patchmb

22. acapulcogold

23. ChadM

24. goat

1. Dam Its Johnny

2. Ordo

3. pruple

4. aho

5. Shishido

6. braidkid

7. Hooploops

8. dino might!

9. B-Dawg

10. monook

11. kenp315

12. prowler

13. sm2s

14. Junetastic

15. wtap dat ass

16. hmmm

17. midnight

18. Afro1989

19. YIKES

20. Scoobersti

21. patchmb

22. acapulcogold

23. ChadM

24. goat

25. royhuang

yes. they are.

Anyone who doesn't read the thread shouldn't be in the contest.

i agree, follow instructions like responsible adults and stop giving a million incomplete lists of contestants if you want to participate.

beatle, ive gotta pair of 33s coming. not sure if theyll fit..

whos got a 34? possible swap?

if they dont fit and no ones got a pair of 34s to get rid of theyll be up for sale if anyone cares to remember this.

Yup, i've got a size 30 coming, hoping they fit - if anyone has a pair of 29 they're not sure about you might wanna stay in touch. Also, PMd Johnny about the contest.

I know I'm a retard, but just in case:

Was this a one time only or will there be a restock of these jeans?

One time only homie. Better check the used classifieds for people that don't fit them etc. There's a guy on styleforum selling a brand new pair of 30's.

I just happen to have an extra 31 lol. On reserve though but if he flakes then they're up for sale.

Also, I bought my true size and even after soak, the waist isn't that tight. Just snug. Also, these are a bitch to button. Hellas stiff. Post soak pics later

If my 30's don't fit I will be hitting you up

i think one should not go after when somebody joined....

in my eyes it's more important that the participants actually really try to "give" something to the contest. posting pictures (not only fit and evolution pics, but also "action shots"), give updates and just make the contest-thread worth reading.

i think ordo did very well with his part in the 3001 worldtour and if everybody in the contest just make 10 % of the afford he made this contest going to be great...

maybe one should look after the first 4 months who really takes part in the contest and contributes something to it...and then just make a final list for the last 8 month...

somebody who just posts one pic at the beginning and one at the end of this whole story does not really take part...at least that's my opinion.

it should not just be about the fades, but also about the jeans and what you do i them...

my 2 cents

It would be good to decide on how the contest will be judged. Will it be decided by Kiya? By concensus vote of the participants? Or the Sufu community? Will it be judged solely on fades or on some of these other aspects suggested here?

For what it's worth, I agree with Prowler. I would like to see people put more effort than just posting occasional fit pictures. This would be encouraged if it was made part of the contest judging criteria.