Hot Chicks With Douchebags Dot Com

wildcat

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gator-717534.jpg

Gator7-740225.jpg

oh shit! check out blondie boi's denim evo.!

Prompa2-745262.jpg

i dont want to believe this is even real/people like this exist. who the fuck is that kid on the left? is he someone d list famous? or is he the guido poster boy? this isnt the first time ive seen him and i dont know why for the life of me

im starting to wonder if hitler wasnt merely misdirected..

So a good friend of mine turned me onto this website and I figured it was time we take superfuture to the next level, so without further ado, I introduce to you:

www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com

here are some of my favorites... discuss.

Gator-717534.jpg

there were actually 4 chicks with them originally. however, the guy's shirt on the right ripped open moments before this shot and one of the buttons hit the girl on the head fracturing her skull and shattering an implant. she had to go home without dick.

All these guys are totally biting my NEXT LEVEL fashion sense. Gotta take back whats ours people, no surrender.

And that dude totally took my TAT idea, batman was a great movie, i want to remember it forever, in red ink, and show people my mistake as best i can, as often as i can.

Guest Paris Hilton

what is wrong with dat?

If you can get hot grils by looking like dat is cool!

I myself has also been trying to pull out that look. You get mad many grils when you look like dat. Is good steeze.

this guy's name is "the gator". he spends $100k/year on working out, tanning, product, oil, sleeveless cardigans/deep v-necks etc... and they pay him to show up to clubs and take pictures with people. check out the side bar on the website he has his own section.

Gator6-771763.jpg

Gator5-746705.jpg