Official Pictures from the Self Edge x SuFu Party 2008

totally epic

Oh definitely, specially for two East Coast all stars that we all know about. ;)

Here's the previews for Friday pics (check my signature, I'll put it there when I get it up and running)... don't worry diamonds, only 65 pics this time...

Carl on his slow descent...

dsc_1115.jpg

Carl hitting bottom...

dsc_1133.jpg

Darkanimal presents East Coast brand atmosphere...

dsc_1149.jpg

Notesee don't worry, I'm saving the best for last...

dsc_1207.jpg

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Fernet is quite the drink. I found an interesting article about it in our local paper. I get the shivers just thinking about pouring that down the gullet.

I'm not surprised about that Fernet article. It was a rather unpleasant flavor after tasting campari just moments before the party. It is not going into my bitter flavor favorites. I believe Totally Epic had a great condescending description of it's flavor. Aside from that however, I would like to say that I agree with OMC on the fact the it is easy to wake from the next day. I had no unpleasant aftermath the morning after, despite not having much water at all that day.

I am not slamming it - I would even say that I managed to acquire a taste for the stuff. While it can be a bit of a shock to the system, it definitely makes one feel warm.

that warmth is the love of superfuture filling your very soul.

that warmth is the love of superfuture filling your very soul.

No, I'm pretty sure it's your hand creepin'. AY BAY BAY!

forreals?

oh man ted's gonna kill me... I have like 3 more small galleries to upload.

Next Gallery preview:

Self Edge Party countdown, pre-party parties/shopping/meetups

2182762078_91943dff7e_o.jpg

actually, cotton hit himself in the face far more often than he actually pegged any pigeons.

i also would like to take this opportunity to thank mas for taking that one photo of me in the latest photo slideshow. i am looking hella medium rare tom ford.

i think we came up with more inside jokes in person in 3 days than this forum has ever produced.

Naming that the "flip the birdie".

The second trick that OMC just reffered to is "donkey punch".

Speaking about donkey punch, JJ let cotton release "the selection here is so smaaal!" picture already!

95642089gz3.jpg

It's like you're asking for it OMC....

25848245gl7.jpg

and one more for the hell of it:

95706559ka8.jpg

whatever! im the brown tom ford.

my new parfum will be called 'hostel club floor'

[inside joke number five-hundred and fifty two.]

no one snapped photos of the 3 chinese walgreens employees beating up the homeless dude? and his crackhead girlfriend trying to fight them off?