Interest Check: Supreme leather down, Miu Miu lamb shearling

readytoignite

Checking to see if anyone's interested in these coats before winter hits in earnest. Please PM if you need measurements, additional pictures or have any questions. I have sold to loads of people on this forum, see my main sale thread for a list.

Please note that due to the size and value of these items, meetups in NYC are greatly preferred. Shipping costs will have to factor in tracking and insurance.

Miu Miu lamb shearling coat, sz EU 48 (fits between 46-48)

From the 2000 f/w collection. Most of the time Miu Miu cheaps out but this is a superlatively nice garment. Made of a thick sueded lamb shearling of the highest quality and features a nice slim fit. Worn no more than ten times over the years and babied down to the "no sitting on the subway" policy and a huge wooden hanger used to preserve the shape of the shoulders. It's basically in deadstock condition and has water resistant treatment to boot. Original retail was around $2,000 and I'm looking to get a substantial chunk of that back (around the neighborhood of $1,200 although lower offers may be entertained). Current retail would likely run $3,000 so it is still a considerable bargain.

Note - I wore this with the cuffs flipped up, in the fit pics you can see it shown each way on both arms.

6sap9xy.jpg

7wuefrs.jpg

728daav.jpg

6jetb11.jpg

6urqir8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...