how often do you go shopping?

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

- -----

Every other Friday [paycheck day] I'll buy maybe a tee or a belt or some other accessory. And maybe every other two months I'll splurge on a new pair of shoes or premium denim, etc...

However, if I made more money and wasn't a poor college student, I'd be buying shoes and jeans at least once a week.

- -----

[everything is insanity and I have a headache]

One pair of sneaker/shoe per week. If I didn't buy anything that week, I end up buying more shoes the following week. Though I don't go for limited ones, I stick with simple sneakers like Vans, that way I don't burn my paycheck. If I'm on vacation or leave, I buy clothes everyday!

too damn much, i am always buyin shoes or tee's and stuff but recently i have been really tryin to cut down because im gonna be in school in about two weeks and i need to save as money as i can until i find a new job....but damn i wanted this dope allover hoodie and spiwak jacket today, they were fantastic....but i couldnt spend money on em....oh well, i guess its better off this way

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net