Justice to Play MSG 3/11/2008

jeepster

so justice are playing madison square garden 3/11/08. tickets go on sale regular jan. 11th, but there is a earlybird password. i have, but i personally aint gonna snitch, just google it, its the first result.

anyways, im considering going though its $50. and msg sucks. which are both bummers, but i missed justice last time around, and though i would like to see them in a smaller club setting, i'd like to see them nonetheless.

so anyone else considering this?

if any of you sufu people love justice i strongly suggest you take jeepsters advice and google and buy your ticket.

im almost certain that tickets will be bought out by ticket companies asap, considering how big justice has gotten since their album release of cross in the summer it would be wise to buy before they offically start selling tickets.

^i'll probably be crashing at my brothers aka sleeping in the tub cause his apartment is tiny.

but i know of places that can put you up.

i may be on spring break during this time. hope i can make it... i dont think i have any travel plans.

im gonna cop 2 tickets tomorrow. hopefully they'll still be there and ticket resellers haven't blown up the spot.

Last time i saw a show at MSG , was Tv on the radio/Franz Ferdinand in 05 , that place is too big for me , and i could barely hear what was going on . never again ...

I'll wait till they play in a smaller venue ..

naw this will definitely be a different experience.

naw this will definitely be a different experience.

I'm in no rush to see Justice , i had the opp to see them at terminal 5 in october , but considered that place too big . Plus it has terrible system , and acoustics ..

I'd go see radiohead at msg , everyone else i'd take the smaller venues where i could engjoy the music & meet some honeys..

orly? yea went to see justice at terminal 5... greyhound to boston @ 330am ddrunk as fuck epic story

ahaha i remember that story.

epic.

and filled with vomit.

i think im skipping this and waiting for a club show. msg blows, whatever band or group is there. even the knicks blow.

just copped some floor tickets wooooooooooooo

i am from boston too, should be a fuckin experience!

Dude, Justice just announced a show in Boston at the Paradise.

Oshiiiiiii

I'm not 18, so I can't go. This really sucks. It might even be worth getting a fake ID. I just don't know how kindly they'll respond to me if they realize it's a fake. But fuck, if I was just born a few months earlier! I blame my parents for this.

Justice concert in Vancouver sold out in 2 hours. Justice + Diplo.. I can't wait.

if diplo didnt suck this would be totally rad

also, my friend and i finalized our plan to become bigger than justice tonight

we're going to buy better laptops than theyve got

its gonna be mental

well i tried getting tickets yesterday when they went on sale.. no luck... i tried for the last 2 hrs just now no luck.

...... this fucking sucks

**right now on ticket resllers its fucking 150-180usd a pop**

WTF i guess im going to have to wait like till before the concert for prices to drop...

its just bullshit it took the NYC event in oct weeks to sell out then all their new tour shows sell out in minutes.. fuck the hype