seven jeans

bokexboi

old seven's are the bomb for girls asses. but there are new cuts now and lots of grls don't like em too much.

i think citizens are better now, though they are made by the same designer of sevens.

i think they're stupid for guys though. It's a womens brand that did well, so they decided to expand for men... I would never wear them.

Quote: I'd rather wear my Gap 1969.

That's what I'm saying.

Quote: I get so many comments on my ass when I wear them.

The fact that you like them because of the reaction you get from other people is one of the reasons I dislike them (along with similar clothing lines).

I wear clothes for myself, not to get recognition from other people.

NyM...

Quote:
Quote: I'd rather wear my Gap 1969.

That's what I'm saying.

Quote: I get so many comments on my ass when I wear them.

The fact that you like them because of the reaction you get from other people is one of the reasons I dislike them (along with similar clothing lines).

I wear clothes for myself, not to get recognition from other people.

--- Original message by eastcoastrider27 on Aug 31, 2005 07:11 PM

Sorry, didn't see your post. It just fortifies our same view on a lame brand.

Quote: The fact that you like them because of the reaction you get from other people is one of the reasons I dislike them (along with similar clothing lines).

Who said he wears them because he likes the reaction? Perhaps he wears them because he likes them. The reaction just sweetens the deal. Are you just mad that girls don't like filthy, 6month old never washed APCs?

Anyway, I would never wear Seven. That shit is for fags.

Quote: Who said he wears them because he likes the reaction? Perhaps he wears them because he likes them. The reaction just sweetens the deal. Are you just mad that girls don't like filthy, 6month old never washed APCs?

Anyway, I would never wear Seven. That shit is for fags.

Well if girls don't like dirty APC's, and Seven jeans are for "fags" (derogatory term for homosexual), what jeans can I wear that will attract the ladies?

I'm leaning towards acid washed cut-offs...

NyM...

Just don't do it.

By the way, If you don't want to look like a "fag" in some womens brand jeans or be stinky and dirty in your raw selvage you can always opt for a regular fit washed jean. Like some one-wash premium denim.

Can't really go wrong with Levi's...

If you have the money, the LVC Japan are some of the best pre-washed jeans out there.

Quote:

It doesnt matter what jeans you get, just get some jeans with some sort of design on the back pockets. Think about it, if theres a design on the back pockets, women will more likely look than a pair with no design at all. All in the details!

--- Original message by greentalks43 on Sep 3, 2005 12:33 AM

I don't think the details, on the back pockets, are what women look for in jeans. I'd have to agree with RingRing, and after shopping for hours on end with my grlfriend - jeans need to make her look GOOD! The details on the back pockets are just an extra. If those jeans make her ass look great, her legs longer, and make her feel better and sexier about herself - she don't care if what design are on the back pocket.