Supercheap!!

whitney

Clothing and accessories only...what is the best deal you've gotten so far? (basically, what is the cheapest item of clothing/accessory you own) Freebies don't count cos you didn't pay for it.

Mine would be this top I got on the sale rack. After numerous mark downs plus additional 50% off it ended up costing me around $3. Its actually meant to cover your boobs--but its size xl so I use it more as a layering piece.

1526061270_96f2296cba.jpg

I used to love the tag switch until they explained in law school thatprosecutors where able to get you under about 5 different sections of the serious fraud act (uk) and that it was like 50* worse than stealing it if you're caught with regards offences.

I know, i'm a pussy...

best deal would be sugarcane okinawas from the old zipangu treasures for like $150

if youre an evolved hoodrat like myself, it is quite easy to remove the paper hangtag from one item without damaging the punchhole and sliding it onto the plastic holder of the more expensive item. its always reconnected, why would i step to the register without a perfect switch?

tag switch works best in department stores and sample/warehouse sales.

vintage dior cuff-links

technically i thrifted them more than stole them

but yes, i stole them.

from a thrift shop.

i also stole an original playstation as well.

i did buy a scarf, so it balanced out. $5 vintage missoni. very nice. gave it to my mommy for her birthday.

Jil Sander coat. $1300 marked down to $300.

As per the tag switch convo...doesn't the register ring it up as being a different item? I don't think this would work for a place like Barneys.

(P.S. I miss that shoplifting thread...even though I'm a pussy and have never stolen anything)

Jil Sander coat. $1300 marked down to $300.

As per the tag switch convo...doesn't the register ring it up as being a different item? I don't think this would work for a place like Barneys.

(P.S. I miss that shoplifting thread...even though I'm a pussy and have never stolen anything)

it works in any retail environment where the person ringing you up is not employed to do anything but work the cash register, i.e. larger department stores, large sample/warehouse sales, etc. use a tag that is a similar item and do it at a time when

the store is busy and 95% of the time, you won't have a problem.

it works in any retail environment where the person ringing you up is not employed to do anything but work the cash register, i.e. larger department stores, large sample/warehouse sales, etc. use a tag that is a similar item and do it at a time when

the store is busy and 95% of the time, you won't have a problem.