australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

yeah I was surprised too, must have blown our own spot haha (not that it would be a bad thing, CM deserves all the business in can get). cal said he'd check with the warehouse for me, hopefully they can get another one in before the end of the week.

Well I guess if you are paying in us dollars they look a bit cheaper. But yeah +200 dollar tees are more than I can afford, at least for a few pay cheques.

Speaking of which, I never found the silk ksubi tee I wanted on sale either.

yeah they're definitely well price compared to similar pieces by other designers, but not so cheap that people are going to jump at the opportunity. the quality is certainly up there though, can't go wrong with cotton/cashmere jersey sourced from japan icon14.gif

Hey melvin, the only things I would be after are the viscose rotten apple tees and tanks (in grey white or black) in size large. If you see any tees I would definately grab them. I imagine dji would same be the however after xs.

CON's end of season sale is coming up next week

let me know if you guys want anything and i'll see if i can do some pick ups.

though im sorta short of cash atm.. the studio is 2 mins down from my place so i can always come back the next day if necessary.

yeah I'm after the same size/stuff as Tyro.

dunno how open this offer was ha ha, but be cool if you could let me know what they had and then proxy for me

yeah I'd be very suprised if there are any viscose tees and tanks but if you could snag any in XS (in any colour but navy ;)) that would be great Melvin. dunno if they'd have much/any jewellery, most of it carries on from season to season so there isn't really a need to discount it.

want some cheap white high tops, and would prefer to buy them locally... anyone have any ideas? thinking about the controversial AF1s or seeing if I can grab a pair of the reebok juun j styled releases. open to other similarly priced alternatives?