australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Need to get a pair of jeans for my sis' bday. Looking to get the girl's equivalent to the men's black lizzy jeans. Just unsure of the size though.. is size 27 = 8? does anyone know by any chance?

Melvin, you already copped I think, but with womens jeans, usually with most brands you add the two digits together to get the size. i.e. 27 = 2 + 7 = size 9. However, some brands like Bettina Liano have their own (inconvenient) sizing, where a 27 =7, 28 =8 and so on.

Worked in retail for few years :)

im gonna get a leather jack

budget gonna be about 750ish i think

http://bp2.blogger.com/_JT43ZNYv3Mk/SGY3EF4KoPI/AAAAAAAADaU/4js6wunuB-A/s1600-h/k3.JPG

http://bp3.blogger.com/_JT43ZNYv3Mk/SGY3scU2O8I/AAAAAAAADac/l2V97RAJGzw/s1600-h/k4.JPG

this ksubi bomber is pretty much perfect what im looking for, and i could cop for 750, but i just dont know how durable it will be over the years...

anything similar??

btw, first year uni parties are raelly lame :(

will be having bulk sake on CON and CP shorly. Also a lot of Beat Poet.

And will be the second stockist for Werkstatt munchen in AUS.

got most sizes left in CON (shoes) and CP so will post it on the blog once i finish the fit out.

Regarding Vincent & Vincent. id also recommend. I have handled and tried the pieces, really impressive. And James is a great guy.

nah, not planning to buy any of the DD pieces they have.

gay, can't install the plugin for quake live here at work. hopefully it works with firefox portable so I can play it at uni next week, was a big fan of quake 3 back in the day.