australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

lol i know man... league fan or not though, 3 days of the year we would actually kill any queenslander we come across.... especially if we lose, needa put us all on lockdown after the game

i've read some crazy stat that the percentage of women gettin beat up by there partner is waaaaay higher after a footy match....makes me laugh how serious some people are

haha but the game was in melbourne

i checked out the new Rick stuff at Assin couple days ago, the leathers were quite thin, but they are S/S jackets afterall, so rick nailed the 'brief'.

i wouldnt buy those nylon jackets tho

after inspecting these boots, i sorta want them:

ro0072blk_01?wid=440&fmt=jpeg&qlt=100,0&op_sharpen=0&resMode=sharp2&op_usm=1,0.5,4,0&iccEmbed=0

ok guys do us all a favour.. no more league talk in here..:P

lulz, I second this. shit, there's been 3 pages of posts since I went to sleep :eek:.

ajax I'd go for the side zips, the pull ons are way too chunky...

I'd go for the RO moon boots wept, worse comes to worst you can always claim back your money using paypal.

no worries F icon14.gif. 0 CM did the shirts in a variety of colours and fabrics, I quite liked the ones made from boiled wool but I don't do plaid shirts :P.

thanks for the kind word jb, perhaps I should start charging people for advice haha. decided against the blood red leather, I'll try it on in Japan but I think the styles that they produced them in are too severe to go with the striking red leather. they're also hella expensive for a red leather jacket, especially as I have doubts that I could pull it off :o.

I'm just going to weigh in on the league talk, becuase I missed it all while I was asleep/sulking.

The first call on JH and the unnecessarily long video review destroyed the game. The second call on JH - penalty for impeding the player under the kick - was the biggest crock ever. And for both calls the touchie was right there and didn't have the balls to make the call. Don't get me started on touch judges.

As for JH's 'forward pass', that was the right decision. It was clear from the replays that it was passed with a backwards motion and the ball drifted forward (momentum people!), this was most evident from the ariel shot. So, no knock-on awarded. Good decision.

OK done. for now.

no worries F icon14.gif. 0 CM did the shirts in a variety of colours and fabrics, I quite liked the ones made from boiled wool but I don't do plaid shirts :P.

ah yeah, we've got a few of their plaid shirts already (i assume you're talking about the wrinkled sleeve ones?) they're such great shirts, but i cant really justify 200+ on a plaid shirt. I would have copped all if i could.

recently i've been trying to build my plaid shirt collection. i think in very understated colours (ie dull greens, browns, reds, greys) they can look really great, and so much more interesting than solid colour button ups.

yeah the wrinkled shirts. expensive but very nice for plaid shirts, really like the subtle colours they make them in too. apparently they are looking at making dress shirts next season to go with their suiting, they better cut an XS because their semi-sheer shirts from last S/S were huge...

what style of jacket you looking for anyway bt? for the love of god don't buy anything with velcro though haha.

would kinda like another leather jacket right now, 2+ months for the MA and obscur is a long time to wait :o.

Nah but ill speak to the rep see what he can do maybe.

I wouldn't mind another leather. I will probably pick up two come august.

I wouldnt get velcro haha relax D

Maybe some thing more layer friendly? Not black as ill be picking up two black jackets in august.

tbh the only 2 leathers I liked from strutter were the intarsia moto collar and rick's jacket, I'd say rick's jacket would be better for layering and it'd also look better in dust/darkshadow.

steal me something from the Julius showroom while you're there bt, preferably a new leather jacket :P.

just get selkies to distract Marc while you stash some jawns in a bag for me haha.

looking forward to runway pics, can't believe nearly 6 months have already passed :o. bit disappointed that KKA won't be showing this year, dude's collections are mad inconsistent though...