australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I was able to view it up until a couple of months ago, weird :confused:.

haha, didn't even notice. does that mean we win sufu?

nope just means that we have more posts about silly shit and clothings than the japran threak

true, the only piece that I really like are from the classic range, sold most of the ones I owned though as the only one I wear often is the bird cuff double bracelet :o. didn't like all the slogans and black rain/white noise crap they did last season, hoping they have some cleaner designs for next season.

haha, I bought one of the bracelets from VG :P. very easy to wear as it's quite light, supercheap at $70 too icon14.gif.

Gareth definitely is at his strongest as a jewellery designer.

lulz, Julius has does some shitty/whack prints, this one's up there with the manifesto tee though...

Asked oki-ni to mark down the the value of the RO sneakers to what i actually paid, which was less than $1000. But they didn't and i got hit with customs today :( $350 or something.

So there goes the weeks budget.

I've had that happen before, just mention to the courier that you want to lodge an appeal, then talk to Oki-Ni and get them to send you a copy of a corrected invoice (i.e. one that displays the sale value), maybe the credit card transaction on a statement too?

You have to pay the duties up front to clear the goods, but they'll reimburse you (after deducting an administration fee...)

Yeah everything worked perfect, they took my australian CC's and put the order through, then kept the cash, didnt send the items and denied they took the money!

angry :mad:

That's fucking crazy... but I don't think you'll have trouble getting your bank to fight it for you. Just get eLuxury to confirm in writing that the order was not processed.

Don't mean to run salt in the wound, but next time, talk to:

xcoldricex

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/member.php?u=993

He'll do your eLuxury transaction and mark the value appropriately for import into Aus, for a nominal fee.

hey DJI, probably cant view e-luxury cos it's no longer got a " - " .. it's just eluxury

also, the julius MA leather is nice.. but too plain i think, it might seem awkward, cos the zip is only just off centre.. if you know what i mean?? but for the price it's great

how much do you think the red rider is going to go for retail?

does assin ever go on sale?

i just checked their online store and they have the stressed ann d boots in size 39.. and its still going for $1,360

just wondering if their in store prices is diff?

assin goes on sale in store long before the prices are reflected online. those boots are still at full retail, I guess they'd drop to 30% off when current season ann arrives. still my favourite ann boots, such a distinct shape and the waxed distressing and fat waxed laces really set it off :cool:.

A I tried both man, neither work ;). the rider should be about 178K yen, Julius pricing is very consistent. hmm, you might be right about the MA leather been to plain, maybe too clean to work with the usual long tees, jeans and boots that I wear? should I wait for something with grungier leather and a more aggressive design? perhaps I should just wait for more shots of it worn, I already missed the boat on the vibe nagano pre-order...

great to hear we have another person interested nufish icon14.gif, hoping to hear good news from you bt :).

cop it. Why you worried about the simplicity D, shit is MINIMAL, like what ever the MA stands for... that's the whole philosophy of the sub label, right? You snnoze too long and you going to miss it, and it's not like you going to see this thing pop up on sufu, SZ or even Y! that often afterwards right? If you really need to resell after you receive, based on the availability of MA, the standard price of Julius leathers on Sufu, SZ, etc this thing probably has a lower resell loss than most.

You never regret the things you did buy, only the things you didn't.