australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

yeah, lui's new website looks amazing, collection wise, alot of wearable piece but nothing particular stands out. i guess he tried keep it simple and easy to wear for spring collection, i just wish there are more layering piece as oppose to just one top one bottom combination. I met lui quite a few times at assin and a malaysian restaurant and he'd been super nice. I really do believe he is gonna do well in the future.

lui hon slideshow photography is so amazing... also noticed he used the guy from claude maus to model.

nah mang, that isn't cale. agree that lui is a top guy, guess the interview with helmut lang wasn't successful?

good decision to carry the grape colour bt and selks, nice subtle colour (kinda similar to IS's fade purple).

Yeah I meant Chris, the new model. smile.gif dude is nice but not on par with Cale.

have to pay a fine I though I got out of.. fail. heads up to remind everyone to pay their car rego on time haha. fml.

I dig the grape colour, works really well against black on the store pics. a nice alternative to gray/white layering pieces.

yeah I heard something about that JV, didn't read into it much though.

haha, I saw that the other night wept. du is selling quite a few Julius leathers in size 2, not really the stand out ones for me though. (personally I still think the best yurius leather jackets are the rider and margiela style motos, and the upcoming rider style jut).

Superlame supershorts discussion starts her and now. I fucking dreamt about this last night. How strange :? Both preppy cause I use button ups and *sigh I have to say it 'goth ninja'

I really liked the plainer Damir Doma shorts, AKA was selling a few pairs a while ago.

Am after a pair of narrow / slim cut dressy / preppy shorts that I can still cycle in also. Any one have any suggestion?

I like the upcoming moto too, however I still prefer the zip design of the older ones. I find myself preferring a standing collar too these days, still have a thing for the moto collar style though. :o

T an inexpensive option would be to just shorten a pair of slim fitting slacks you like. I personally wouldn't spend that much on shorts, never particularly liked wearing them and they only really get any use when the weather is unbearably hot.

T an inexpensive option would be to just shorten a pair of slim fitting slacks you like. I personally wouldn't spend that much on shorts, never particularly liked wearing them and they only really get any use when the weather is unbearably hot.

The problem here is finding a nice enough pair of slim slacks. Might give uniqlo a try here. I acquired a sewing machine a week or two ago, so I've been looking at altering more things myself.

Gosh - so many invoices just sent.

Obscur jackets are being completed over night ( final touches ) Then washed and hung to dry for shipping on wednesday.

If shipping goes well - arrival Monday and Shipped Monday for those payments complete.

Scary..

Wonder what kind of photo i should take of 25 jackets sitting next to each other

Gosh - so many invoices just sent.

Obscur jackets are being completed over night ( final touches ) Then washed and hung to dry for shipping on wednesday.

If shipping goes well - arrival Monday and Shipped Monday for those payments complete.

Scary..

Wonder what kind of photo i should take of 25 jackets sitting next to each other

One (yours) all neat on a hanger and in the background 24 on fire :)

Really happy for you guys, getting the order through and all and waiting for fit pics!

gangsta pic like this one of winston with a pile of juunboks haha.

interesting that the jackets are made before the washing process, I wonder how much they need to compensate in sizing to allow for the leather shrinking. 0 there were 13 local buyers, 25 jackets all up.

I really liked the plainer Damir Doma shorts, AKA was selling a few pairs a while ago.

Am after a pair of narrow / slim cut dressy / preppy shorts that I can still cycle in also. Any one have any suggestion?

I think those mushroom joints are to previous level.. sorry T :/

RE: shorts, the assin clearance sale is over but I got a pair of Frisoni Finetti shorts (some collab between Nicola Finetti and Fernando Frisoni... I'm sure you guys have seen their semi-derivative but low-priced stuff around) made of cupro. It was cheap at 80 bucks and looks/feels pretty good. Also had a previous different pair from Marais.

I could never bear to cut off slim slacks, or any pants to make shorts unless I got them ages ago and would be redundant in my wardrobe otherwise. Of course, well-cut slim shorts are really hard to find...