australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I was really pleased with the OV basics, definitely in the vein of RO, but a little less extreme, which is for the best somewhat. The tees are less sheer, but the pima cotton / modal blend is really fine and soft. As opposed to being tent shaped, they are fitted through the hips and sleeves. You can't see it in pics, but they're really long too. Size 'M' in RO is a relaxed fit on me, size 'M' in the OV basics was much tighter, but would probably relax a little with a few wears.

thanks for the info JV.. u recommend staying tts then?

i'm tossing up whether to size up to a 52

Size up = Relaxed but still fitted

Size down = Limiting of blood flow

True to size = Very fitted, but in the right places (i.e. slightly relaxed through the body, but fitted through shoulders and hips)

If you're on the fence, I don't think you'd regret sizing up. My chest measures 96cm and my waist 78cm and medium was tight.

the OV tees do look dope, can't wait to get mine. fitted sleeves and waist, and slightly relaxed crew neck look spot on.

looking forward to the pics fen, how's the texture of the nubuck leather and how thin/soft is it? my cotton hoodies are slightly oversized however they still fit well due to the way the soft fabric drapes. leather hoodie is the only hoodie you'll ever need, it'll last forever haha.

I host the files lol

ok guys need some numbers for a usps delivery.. I payed for express international but i t appears the guy sent it priority.. Am i looking at a full ten days here? more.. A lot of packages I have had come from the states have come in like 13 days.. What are people getting these days?

haha nah in a cool way, like how prices seem fairer, exclusive stock here and there etc. everytime i talk to people about the store i realise i always sound like i'm describing this mythical place where cool jawnz gather...

you've made our day lotek, thanks man.