australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

T The pieces are pretty well priced, the leather is the only exception!

Actually i was impressed with the prices i have seen so far better then i expected, i was really hoping for the updated price list but it would seem i should receive it on Monday

ok, Assin Ann buy was just so so, nothing caught my eyes, white check shirt and asymmetric cardigan were nice but that's all. Only two styles of shoes were the in store, perforated trainer in black and the scar stitch toe box one. Printed tees 300ish, cardigans 800-1100ish, waistcoat 1000ish, jacket 2000ish. The only accessories were those made in india bugs brooches. bleh

sounds like a boring buy uhuh.

sorry for being off topic.

but wow. auspost mightve fucked up yet another package. gf didnt receive her CM jeans today and we checked the ref number.. says the package is in perth. gg?

Auspost are weird sometimes. The day I was suppose to receive an item, tracking said there was a failed delivery attempt and to go to the post office to pick it up but I was home at the time of the 'delivery' and would of heard the doorbell ring or whatever. There was also no card left in the mail saying to go collect. Checked with neighbours and they were home so they couldn't of tried to deliver it to them by accident.

Anyway I go to the post office and it's there but then three days later I receive the card saying to go the post office and collect it. :confused:

That's fucked Melv hope everything gets sorted out :/

Watched Public Enemies the other night and fell aslp was such a boring movie... however some of the clothing worn was nice.

I quite enjoyed plublic enemies. some great gunfight and bank robbery scenes:cool:

feeling you on the clothes too, though you can dress johnny depp in anything and he will steez all over town.

Saw a dude today wearing the f/w 09 Ann Demeulemeester pony hair combats and knitted scarf (the one styled with that epic fucking uber-cardigan)... dude was a rare breed of balla not often seen in Brisbane.

that sucks melv... :( hopefully it doesnt end up in iran lol.

Auspost are weird sometimes. The day I was suppose to receive an item, tracking said there was a failed delivery attempt and to go to the post office to pick it up but I was home at the time of the 'delivery' and would of heard the doorbell ring or whatever. There was also no card left in the mail saying to go collect. Checked with neighbours and they were home so they couldn't of tried to deliver it to them by accident.

Anyway I go to the post office and it's there but then three days later I receive the card saying to go the post office and collect it. :confused:

aah. happened to me as well actually. aust post..:rolleyes:

Went out tonight, and felt I had to 'dress down' to fit in. Good night, but am well wasted. And prefer the single concept better than with girl friend concept.

going out in brisbane you constantly have to dress down to get let in anywhere haha. if you dont look like you've stepped out of general pants the door bitches dont know what to do with you

going out in brisbane you constantly have to dress down to get let in anywhere haha. if you dont look like you've stepped out of general pants the door bitches dont know what to do with you

Same with Canberra you gotta dress like a hipster to get into clubs... was out last night with some mates. Swear every dude (inc. my mates) was wearing 'Superdry' leather hoodies, v-neck and skinnies... lucky I didn't buy the CM leather hoodie.

yeah i know.. lets not talk about it.

And no OV is looking delayed.. i rang the importer to try and let them know it will arrive on monday but no one is in the office today.. they are tomorrow tho.. Trust me when i say they can expect a un-kind phone call.

thats why i bough it. i tend to like my cars to not stand out. its got the full leather, semi automatic gear box (5 speed), mcintosh sound system, electric everything and side airbags.

ive been in one major accident and since then ive always wanted airbags.

im tempted to buy from OV basics from blackbird but get my shaket from BT.

About to put up a post for OV - images are scarce :\

yeah sorry DJI. not thinking as i type.

i bought a 2005 Subaru Liberty 3.0R. Im not a rev head so i didnt want a ford or holden v6, and ive wanted a liberty for ages.

I have a 07 Liberty its a very good car. But ill probably buy a R8 soon

:rolleyes: