australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

tailoring on the NAT suits looks sharp as hell, love the low gorge. only available with a peak lapel (prefer a notch lapel personally)?

There's no notch lapel in the line sheet, but Bt dropped the idea about doing a NVR END x NAT custom piece. I'd be interested in a notch lapel myself...

Not like the du doesn't know how...

00030m.jpg

xbox 360 shit itself again, attempting another fix. if it doesn't work do I:

A) buy a new one (~$250 for arcade)

B) buy the half dozen or so cross platform games worth owning for the PS3 and give MS the finger.

I don't really play games much at all anymore but keep in mind that I do have quite a large collection of "backed up" games for the 360. ;)

if u have a half decent pc i wouldnt even bother buying a PS3. Most ps3 games are cross platform and you can burn pc games as easy as pie.

id say get an arcade or wait for a pro console for a good price. they do pop up time to time. Plus the 80gb ps3 is not longer being stocked so whats on the shelf is it. I recon in a month or 2 there will be some good cheap ps3's out there as they will wait to get rid of the 80gb models to get the new ones in (i assume it will be the slim line ps3 model). Sony still havent said.

nah mang, cbf with the constant updating necessary for PC gaming and as you said all the good games are cross platform these days, rather kick back on the couch when gaming than hunch over a keyboard. besides, I already have a 60gb ps3 (won it through one of those pepsi sms comps lulz).

360 is working again for now, if I were to replace it I'd just get an arcade as I already have the 20gb hdd from my old pro. hopefully it doesn't need to be repaired again though, did a better job with the spacers and sanded down the heatsinks properly this time.

Friedrich Gray on monday/tuesday aswell.

Brisbane shipment arrived late yesterday.

the basics shirts are nice enough as always.

the 100% silk button up shirt is pretty amazing (and relatively cheap)

the basic singlets w/ extra hanging material however, seem extremely poorly made and cheap.

still waiting on the jeans