australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

The nat looks really terrific, i actually like the short sleeve sport and hidden button shirts. Is the sleeve button hidden?

I would like a single button, single breasted in:

Black Wool- Cashmere Gabardine

Midnight Blue Wool-Cashmere Gabardine

Charcoal Wool-Mohair Plainweave

Grey Wool-Mohair Plainweave:(:(:( I wish

my immediate thought was the guidi bag.

thanks for the recommendation fen but I decided against buying a new bag. not worth dropping cash on something that's just gonna be used to carry sweaty clothes from the car/train to a locker haha, it's not like a shoulder bag that goes with me everywhere.

any of you guys heard from Ajax? I bought some shorts from him and haven't heard from him :S Anyone got some alt contact details?

patience my du, A is as legit as they get. I hope you didn't buy some of the industrie, etc. shorts he was selling on the bay though. ;)

tailoring on the NAT suits looks sharp as hell, love the low gorge. only available with a peak lapel (prefer a notch lapel personally)?

RO jackets never usuallt blow me away. but this one did.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=157753

ya this moto is great, would kopped if only julius dint have a moto next season lol.

thanks for the recommendation fen but I decided against buying a new bag. not worth dropping cash on something that's just gonna be used to carry sweaty clothes from the car/train to a locker haha, it's not like a shoulder bag that goes with me everywhere.

cheers. :)

the RO moto is a classic but the choice between RO and _7 leather is easy haha. man I can't wait for the new jut, it has the holy trinity of Julius leathers (classic zips, jut neck, washed ram skin).

hanging out for word on the obscur leather bt, only 4 weeks left in this month. ;)

i have handled the moto in assin before, really nice and soft... but not really my thing.. prefer julius somehow...

and yes! the wait for the new jut and obscur is driving me nuts as well, just still pondering if i should go size 2 or 3 for the jut : \ but prolly sticking with size 3.

the RO moto is nice, but in a light as nylon sort of way. it definitely doesn't feel like a $3K leather jacket...

if the sizing is still the same the new jut should be about a cm larger than the rider in the same size, size down to a 2 if you don't mind it a bit tight. :cool:

the RO moto is nice, but in a light as nylon sort of way. it definitely doesn't feel like a $3K leather jacket...

if the sizing is still the same the new jut should be about a cm larger than the rider in the same size, size down to a 2 if you don't mind it a bit tight. :cool:

yea..was thinking of getting it for this summer, with the 1.5k price.. its good to kop! :cool: but cant be arsed keeping so much leather or reselling it again to kop the next julius moto.

if its a cm larger i will go for size 2 icon14.gif thanks

one thing with those RO leathers is that they fit slightly loose through the arm (well loose through the whole body for me :o), not really my thing. new _7 moto is dope, up there with the classic moto from FW06 for me (if only the damn things were cut smaller haha).

btw the N4 ribbed tees are a winner. probably the most substantial ribbed tees I've ever handled (not sheer at all), nice and soft fabric too. only thing is they're cut quite large, I'd recommend sizing down as the shoulder width on my size 1 tees was 41cm with a p2p of ~44cm. still very happy with them for the price, if only all their basics were this good. :rolleyes:

patience my du, A is as legit as they get. I hope you didn't buy some of the industrie, etc. shorts he was selling on the bay though. ;)

tailoring on the NAT suits looks sharp as hell, love the low gorge. only available with a peak lapel (prefer a notch lapel personally)?

No I just want to make sure everything is okay :) I got the Claude Maus Jodphur shorts for summer :) no industrie for me!