australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

the one wept posted from Y was from an earlier season, FW07 perhaps?

if you're after a smallish duffle then go for the FW09 one. imo the fully vegetable tanned lambskin they used in SS09 was something of a slight misfire, the colour wasn't as deep and the leather wasn't as substantial as their usual lambskin. the FW09 lambskin goes back to their classic leather, just with a heavy washed processing. :cool:

the one i posted up is from an earlier season. it looks alot like fw07. and prob is, knowing my taste.

if the larger version of the gas mask bag shows up on sufu or sz it will be gone within minutes. best bet is to wait for a sale or score one off yahoo auctions japan.

get XS. drkshdw everything runs huge especially the gimp hoodie, 53cm p2p ain't no joke...

the gas mask bags are dope, someone slap me out if I ever consider selling mine. ditto if I try to sell the new jut or obscur if they fit me well, design of both are just too perfect...

baggy/puffy pants arent my style but u make them work Chin, i see you sporting a nice looking ring there 2 ;)

i'm still bummed for you on that MA leather D.. really wasnt sure at first when u ordered it but from your pics its impec!

to save bt some time, could anyone thats enquired about obscur prices send them through to me.. thanks in advance

got work I need to get done at uni nu, have to get in early or I never get anything done. :o

yeah was bummed about the MA leather but even if it had fit me I'm not sure it was really for me, bit too minimal so it didn't have that edge I like a leather jacket to have (maybe I'm just a sucker for zips haha, one thing I really liked about the jacket was actually the different zip pulls though :o). leather wise it was nice, the goat leather was soft and substantial but not quite on the level of the mainline's classic ram leather. grain was a bit coarser than I'd prefer though, and I like the cotton body/cupro arm lining of mainline jackets better than the full cupro lining on the MA.

at least it's on it's way to a good home, hope ed gets plenty of use out of it. :D shame sev3n already let his one go too. :P

bah, new jut and obscur leather still feel so far away...

Chin,

Love the fit. I could NEVER pull that off. ever. But you sir, look amazing. nohomo

Thanks Ivans, when will we see you rockin' your jawns;)

baggy/puffy pants arent my style but u make them work Chin, i see you sporting a nice looking ring there 2 ;)

that ring is for the new collection I'm currently working on alongside with ongoing production for current collection. my fingers have so many wounds lately from cutting and hammering, no joke:(

yea.. there was like 3-4 riders on Y! ..now left the last one .. for now

lulz, so true. Guess rider fits too small and all ended up getting resell:rolleyes:

lulz, so true. Guess rider fits too small and all ended up getting resell:rolleyes:

lol, like the dude who ended up selling one in size 1 then another in size 2 a couple of days later...

It is so far away.... what are you going to doooooooooo

dream :o