australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

is that what happened when you found the FW07 _7 rider wept? :P I'd go for the intarsia high collar personally, starting cutting true to size rick...

will do Ray. wish those fuckers at ID Heart would hurry up, I'd like to get the jacket before the end of the week...

i dont. dji might though. ive never even bothered with their pants.

ive never heard anything bad about quality though. some of the members off SZ had theirs tappered; the ones that flair out in the bottom and have a twist in the leg. other than that i cant help ya!

haha i hate that feeling. imo julius leathers > all else.

do you happen to have any experience with their denim?

truth. seriously out of all the leather jackets I've tried and handled, _7 beats them for leather quality and fit hands down.

never tried any of their denim, sorry ray. I believe marck has a pair? the waist measurements always looked a bit big to me but from what I've heard the quality is solid, cut of this pair looks on point and a waxed version of them will be available soon.

you sure about that high collar Ivan? prefer the original FW08 version without the velcro pockets... the high collar intarsia jacket is damn near perfection imo, get that instead. ;)

That collar is way too dracular for me. I prefer the stormtrooper appeal of the high-collar haha.

pft, it's just the way it's been worn. people say the same shit about the jut neck until they try it on and realise how many ways the collar can be worn. another pic:

FW09299.jpg

thought that was it bt, looks too fucking sick. damn that dude must be tall, the long cut arms are regular length for him haha.

can hardly wait, it's going to be a great everyday jacket. is the leather it's been made from the same as the SS10 leather? pics of the leather used for that season looks incredible. :cool:

fuck, it's marine day in Japan today. guess that explains why my 2 proxy orders haven't shipped yet. :(

sounds good flock, hope you can cop. icon14.gif

sizing chart:

XS:

shoulder to shoulder : 40 cm

pit to pit : 44 cm

S:

shoulder to shoulder : 42 cm

pit to pit : 47 cm

M:

shoulder to shoulder : 44 cm

pit to pit : 49 cm

L:

shoulder to shoulder : 46 cm

pit to pit : 51 cm

XL:

shoulder to shoulder : 48 cm

pit to pit : 54 cm

XXL:

shoulder to shoulder : 50 cm

pit to pit : 56 cm

fuck that image blew me away, so so happy I went ahead with the order. feel sorry for the dudes that missed out haha, i'd be pm'ing bt asap.

I seriously hate camo, but I have to be honest and give credit where credit is due, flock is killing it. like, if I was ever going to wear camo (wouldn't lulz)... I'd bite that style.

obscur.