australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

lulz, thanks wept and 50. :P

fuck, can't believe lad musician runs so big. I thought the sizing charts were off but they're actually some of the most accurate I've ever seem. 43.5cm shoulders on a size 42 suit jacket, wtf? guess I won't be copping a lad suit. :(

yeah this image made me freak a little and remember how much i want this jacket.

Organizing the tags for the jacket this week Hope they come together nicely!

Just spoke to Richard and its probably impossible for me to get more then one more jacket added to the order. As he only has so much leather.

the rider style is nice fen, although I still prefer a regular leather jacket due to the way the rider style flares out when worn open. haven't seen any fit pics of that coat yet 50, only a couple of stores picked it up. rizm sold out before they could take a fit pic haha.

jut and rider. they are like apples and oranges to me, imo, can't really compare... i like both :D and as for the flaring,i guess it doesn't bother me as much anymore.

the n(n) buy at assin is fairly average, they didn't pick up any of the core denim line either. I didn't really check the prices, however the silk/rayon ribbed tank was $660 to give you an idea of the pricing. :P

havent got the time to check assin out.. and aud$ 600 for a tank... intense pricing lol. i havent handle any n(n) stuff, hows the quality like?

haha i hate that feeling. imo julius leathers > all else.

i def wont say that. having julius leather, sometimes i dire for a ro leather too. too different! :o

I cannot wait for this jacket to arrive. God. dam.

oh yes, cant wait to handle obscur.. hopefully the sizing is spot on for me.

Hi guys, first post here :P

After days of waiting for Sufu fixing the system and "queuing" to be added to the forum, I can finally do posting now...

must admit obscur leather looks dope, would be tempted to cop if I haven't got my black rider.

I like how it's the "australian thread" rather than the "melbourne thread". This thread really does have a life of its own.

Anyway, does anyone know if any store in Melb stocks Individual Sentiments? I know btbam's does but I'd really like to try and feel the clothes personally. Also... asked a random guy this weekend where he got his boots and he mumbled something about getting them in the city and they're made in Germany... any ideas what they are?

yah! :D Soon soon.. Can't wait:D

I can't believe that lad jackets fit so large? Thinking they should have 40cm shoulders. How about a size 42 D!?

that is for a 42, ridiculous no? yeah I need a suit jacket with around a 40cm shoulder width, body can always be tailored slightly but if the shoulders need tailoring too it ain't worth it...

lotek IS isn't stocked anywhere in melbourne.

welcome to sufu Chin, about damn time you started posting. :P

I like how it's the "australian thread" rather than the "melbourne thread". This thread really does have a life of its own.

Anyway, does anyone know if any store in Melb stocks Individual Sentiments? I know btbam's does but I'd really like to try and feel the clothes personally. Also... asked a random guy this weekend where he got his boots and he mumbled something about getting them in the city and they're made in Germany... any ideas what they are?

dont think any melb stocks IS.. however zekka at perth stocks them.

went to CM yesterday had a quick look, most stuff is on 50% off exclude leather and denim. l/s crinkle plaid shirt 90ish(s,l), double layer s/s tee 120ish(l), double layer sweatshirt with leather hoodie 130ish(s,l), leather vest 500ish (l), parka 300ish(s,l) and some tees and drop crotch pants in big size.

sup chin.

That's weird. I was always under the impression that Lad cut true to size and didn't make size 48 suits so i would never have a hope in hell of getting some. This has gotta be some kind of mistake? or maybe they started cutting bigger for the overseas market which doesn't make sense. Where is the sizing chart? Maybe i was just mistaken and they never cut tts:confused:

edit:

SIZE 42 44 46

着丈 67 69 71

肩巾 43.5 44.5 45.5

身巾 48.5 50 51.5

袖丈 62 63.5 65

*サイズに多少の違いがあります ご了承下さい

looks like a 46 would be perfect judging by these measurements.. :D Bummer D!

yeah, i was tempted to cop taht sweatshirt with leather hoodie. Tried on the last small size in black and it fits pretty good, like the double layer effect at at the back too. But the leather hoodie was quite stiff and sticking out at behind, kind of annoying me so I decided to pass. Still, good price tho.

lol, I'm wearing my leather hooded hoodie from last winter now. ;)

I went to CM yesterday too, must have missed you Chin :P. didn't really pay attention to the prices as there wasn't anything I was looking to cop, some killer prices there. they should hurry up with the new denim....

yeah I dunno about lad fitting true to size J, I was always under that impression from feedback from people here and on SZ and just thought the sizing charts were whack. the charts are actually 100% accurate. :(

wept the amount of rep someone receives is 1/100th of the rep power of the person giving the rep. for example if whitney reps you, your rep power increases by 13 points :eek:. you only receive 1/3rd of that when you get negged, ie. if T negs you then you'll lose at least one point ;).

chin that's my piss poor attempt at explaining rep. I swear half of my rep has come from whitney haha.

jb Julius suits should fit me well after a bit of tailoring, not really feeling the fabrics they were made in this season though. will check out the MA suit though, dunno what the hell wool flano is though lol. lithium homme suiting looks like it'd fit me spot on off the rack, will have to check them out too.