australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

So in the last couple of days, I went to this place called "outside". It was crazy, there was this really intense light burning in the sky and water was falling out of nowhere, totally weird... So glad I can live in the internet again...

I went for a run on Wednesday morning in this so called "outside". it was fun until I stacked it on some uneven pavement, gave my left side a good scraping, took a nice little chunk out of my left pinkie and banged up my phone pretty well (lucky I recently downgraded lulz).

also realised that australian chocolates are shit, give me swiss (proper swiss, not the shit they export here) any day. still ate the entire milk tray in one evening though, beggars can't be choosers. :rolleyes:

btw great site bt and selkies, but you already know that. :P

D, I agree about the chocolate. I think it's because they put extra preservatives/stabilisers in them so they hold together in our warm climate? Most mass-produced lines use cheap ingredients, so they're never going to be that remarkable, but there is some good stuff from smaller producers...

yeah they change the composition so that it doesn't melt as easily in our warmer climate, for example swiss toblerone is so much better than the local variety even though they're both made in the same factory. chocolate from thailand is epic fail, no creamy texture at all and hard as a rock haha.

need black reather, where is my MA jacket? :(

haha, pinkies bandaged up now :P. cuts near the joints are annoying though, take forever to heal...

give me a block of mass produced swiss nestle or lindt chocolate over any australian chocolate any day.

^^ days were going waaaay too slow!!! :(

got my RO flock, reeeally loving it... its alot milkier than what i expected but im happy about that, fit&colour perfect (add this to the list of fit pic with the ann d's)

Great to hear that dude, its always scary sending something so valuable in the post.

New site is looking reallly nice dudes, nice work! I expect at some point you will be able to order directly from an online store? :D

Weeew sufu is back! Last couple days were hard.... Anyways Aus choc and other chocolates in general (sneakers, kitkat, cadbury. etc) suck balls. Apparently the companies spend a lot of money on ads and improve the quality of the chocolates and once it gets popular and people's attention they cut costs (eg shitter ingredients, less ads) As you've noticed a couple of years ago there were always ads for kitkat and sneakers, now there aren't any. -_-"

Anyways I've had Aldi chocolate and it's suprisingly really good and also cheap.

thanks flock, was paranoid about it as well considering all the terror stories everyone has had lately with delivery

what you looking at D? pm me if u have to...

see you're selling your buttero's already haha something better come up or just not feelin them?

they are really nice 50, great alternative to cdiem and the reverse leather is some of the best I've seen. shame neither of those are really my thing though. :o

agreed bt, that thing only looks good on him. ditto with the yurius nipple snap leather (well, him and marc rushton anyway haha). don't cop Ivan, you will regret...

boots are from the same dude selling on here no? after looking at the runway shots from FW09 and SS10 those crepe soled side zips have grown on me, ain't got nothing on _7 tall engineer boots though. ;)

tangerine's one is the regular washed lamb leather jacket, not marshmallow man. arms on rick jackets always fit like that no?

that marshmallow jacket ran huge, check out more fail pics and measurements for an XS here (110cm chest, wtf?).

well I am back, got back to Perth last night only to find SuFu down :P Miss me? :P

Turns out I was going to the Sandikan jungle, not KL as I originally thought.

The food was ace, but I couldn't find that much of it, the only night markets I was able to get to were in Kota Kinabalu, but you guys were right :P

shopping was terrible, especially in the depths of the jungle!

bt, signing up for the newsletter now :)