australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

just checked for you ray, the coat weighs 1350 grams by itself.

I don't imagine you'd need too much leather if you move back to KL fen, I sweat when wearing a tee there haha. I wouldn't get the jut as well as the rider in the same leather and colour, just stick with the rider man :cool:.

nah that VA coat was super heavy, really like the design of that one but it looked unflattering on me (not to mention it's far too heavy for melbourne).

the wool/angora MA coat looks decent, don't think it's particularly heavy though. one other thing is the lowest button is a fair bit higher than the waistline, not sure if it'd look any good when worn unbuttoned or with the lapels folded down:

05280234_4a1d799594b49.jpg

the nylon coat looks sick though, would cop if I could deal with synthetic materials haha:

05280230_4a1d78c3db1b4.jpg

only have 2 leather jackets atm, if sizing works out then by the end of the year I might have 4-5 :o.

Not to mention the food too J! mmm... and also the chicks ^^ I love Japan love to go there again. Anyways just had a haircut for my interview on Wed might post a pic later. On another topic Entourage season 6 has started weew.

Japon was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

So many amazing jawnz (expensive/cheap) and well dressed peeps and i didn't even stalk the usual blogger street peep hangouts. If you have thoughts on going, do it. It would be better for you than me caus ima size 48 (2&3 in KKA and _7) :/ So it was pretty hard to find clothes that fit and were priced well. Stores are next level as well! I want to live in Lift/Mindtrive(Osaka and Nagoya)/Minority Rev. Also Yohji mianline/Undercover/Visvim/N(N)/V.A./_7 etc etc in department stores.. Never seen that before..

Plus it's generally just a cool country! i will be back.

not many nice long coats this season afaik, been looking for something myself that's lighter than the _7 coat.

VA perhaps? looks too long for me though:

lookbook2.jpg

KKA zippered coat looks dope too but probably too long as well:

KKA_coat_1.png

devoa maybe?

DEVOA050.jpg

flock been killing the waywt's lately.. couldnt rep man! SC2 battle is on when it's out!!

so i just completed an inclass TESOL course (teach english to speakers of other languages), and now i just have to do online work.. so moving overseas (maybe japan) probably next year is looking likely!

received my RO moto today, so nice :D

took almost two weeks to receive it and that was on express, go figure.

Also annoying thing was, it was just left on my doorstep (no signature reqd) but luckily I happened to arrive home as the driver pulled out.

will post waywt soon :D

lol, I received the blood tee in exactly 1 week and it was only sent by global priority (equivalent of registered post international here). looking forward to pics arj icon14.gif.

fromjapan if it's an online order/auction ed (the rider I presume?), 5% proxy fee ftw. damn the japanese are fast, my butteros already shipped....

btw I know sweats/leggings have been discussed on here add infinitum, but does anyone have any recommendations for some decent low crotched (none of that silly drop crotch bs) with a slim tapered leg preferably under $300?

flock been killing the waywt's lately.. couldnt rep man! SC2 battle is on when it's out!!

so i just completed an inclass TESOL course (teach english to speakers of other languages), and now i just have to do online work.. so moving overseas (maybe japan) probably next year is looking likely!

Thanks dude.:D

Got a couple of friends teaching English over there now, seems to be a pretty relaxed lifestyle they are leading. Enjoying cheap cigarettes and Japanese girls, ahahah.

I'm heading over for a month in November and then going over long term some time late next year.

Just the best fucking place.

I'd live in windsor or even st kilda east before toorak or south yarrra, depends what you want, if you're looking to live close to prahran I'm guessing we are'nt after the same thing...

well i'd ideally like to live in the city, however everything rental wise i've seen on www.realestate.com.au within close proximity to or in the city is beyond ridiculous prices for a single bedroom apartment.

i've never really spent much time down there, and don't really know my way around the place that well. but from what i've gathered, the areas i've been looking at south of the city, are generally reasonable priced nice neighborhoods. i'm pretty much looking at them areas because i have friends close by in prahran and st kilda.

but im open to living in other areas, just as long as im close to the city.

can anyone recommend any other decent suburbs, that are generally safe and cheap rent wise and close to the city, wether it be north, south, east or west.

much appreciated

I'd definitely repair it asap if it happened to me, ocd with that sort of thing :o. loved that jacket but the leather was too soft for a standing collar and the borderless zippers kinda got annoying with their jangling haha.

haha, yeah endless quest for the perfect yurius leather jacket :o. it was the first one I owned, sold that one to Jason and copped the classic moto. I think the new jut is the perfect combination of all the design elements that I like, just hoping they didn't fuck with the sizing this season (doubt it though).