australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

what jawns you copping A? gotta get that debit card sorted man, makes proxying, paypal, online ordering, etc. so much easier ;).

bt customs/processing work on sundays but if your parcel hasn't reached the local delivery hub by 6.00 pm then it won't be delivered the next day. mine is still somewhere between here and NYC haha.

heh, no way I could out do you on fit pics, you got the mad steeze and photographic skills :P.

whoa nice one flock! so wait. is this for yourself or jbone? lol

man i was tempted to pull the trigger on that jut neck you posted on SZ damien... not even sure if that would even fit me (im a slim 46) but its gone now :(

which is good coz i still got bills to pay. price was 2good tho!

thats cool, the computer was saying error when i went to cancel my bid so i thought id let u know through here...

im disappointed its niot gonna be in my wardrobe, but you're planning to put all of your spending 4 6months towards the jacket so its fair enoiugh you have it dude

i'll contact the seller and see if there are any other available.. really hope so

This is for me, and i just emptied my entire bank account on it. No more purchases until i'm in japan in 6 months. So thrilled though, don't even have anything else i need for my wardrobe (for now anyways). Now i play the waiting game... erghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

damn this thread is moving with the quickness, might even be the most active one on sufu already.

interesting to note the amount of gothninjas popping up. seems like DJI and the other old timers are really having a big influence. couple of months back there was ZERO gothninja discussion.

lulz @ you guys bidding against each other, nice cop anyway flock :P. there is a surprising large XS (48cm chest, 42cm shoulders - not that surprising, rick pretty much never makes shit to fit me :rolleyes:) still on Y if any of you guys are interested icon14.gif.

that jut neck was crazy cheap mel, the SS08 wasn't quite as small as the FW08 jut but still slim at about 45.5cm p2p.

man that price is low home, too bad I still have assessments till the 25th...

haha it is strange how the melbourne thread evolved into a general thread for the aussie dudes to shoot the shit (mainly about jawns) isn't it saepnirg? not that I'd have it any other way :cool:.

sorry to burst your bubble bt but:

scheduled for deliver = at perth airport

received at delivery hub = at your local post office for delivery

couriers only pick up packages once a day in the morning so you're probably still looking at tuesday man. if it doesn't fit then you'll just have to will it to fit ;). mine is still in limbo, although I don't think they update the tracking info as often for the service mine was sent by...

haha, soz mangz ;). yeah lodged with courier pick up service means that it's on the van to you, looking forward to seeing it icon14.gif.

bt's had a 49cm chest and 41cm shoulders, only thing to keep in mind is that the XS is only 60cm long but iirc you're around my height right jb? should be perfect icon14.gif.

nah F, size 2 used to be plentiful and a lot cheaper than 1. I guess sz must have cleaned out a lot of them...

damn this thread is moving with the quickness, might even be the most active one on sufu already.

interesting to note the amount of gothninjas popping up. seems like DJI and the other old timers are really having a big influence. couple of months back there was ZERO gothninja discussion.

i know it's great isn't it <3

I think a lot of the posters were exploring ie flock, sev3n, ajax etc etc but not being vocal about their exploits, now though...