australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I fucking love that colour and will be trying my hardest to cop it in lame basic form. I think the leather version looks great but my conclusion is anything other than black/dark leather looks slightly awkward/ghey.

thanks 50 for been the only person disabling the red leather haha. I'll wait and try it on when I go to Japan, will cop then if I have to :o.

jb the MA leather was 131,250 yen + proxy fees.

great first waywt bt, looking mean haha. agree with mel, the current temporary fit out does look really good. I don't think misterpale on SZ is all there, dude cops then resells at a third of retail a couple of months later. best of luck with the sale man, I'm sure there are at least a couple of people sleeping on it just waiting for a price drop...

heh, new name of that thread is gold.

heh, $2.5K is a lot to spend on a red leather jacket. not sure if I can even pull it off, don't really need another jut neck either :P.

haha, things did get a bit out of hand in that thread :o. I'm not the sort of person to back down though (online or irl), especially if it's someone starting shit with a mate...

when u say RED leather it does make me think the price is a bit excessive.. pesonally i couldnt justify spending that cash on a coloured leather, it just wouldnt get that much wear from me

yeh i was in disbelief over the whole incident, i missed the whole thing... the guy is such a tool, pretty sure my lil sis isnt even as annoying as what he got

hey D i noticed you've put up your age.. always wanted to know how old you were

thought u were some 18-19yr old student who had cash coming outta his ass

bt i forgot to explain about my mental image i had of u, always pictured u as bam from viva la bam just with some sweet style.......then it changed to bam with no hair when i saw you had a shaved head haha

haha, my age has always been up I think, 23yr old student who has to work his arse off for cash :P.

agree that it's an excessive amount for a coloured leather jacket that would only get a small amount of use compared to a black/dark grey leather, show us that burnt red leather already JV ;).

btw if anyone else is interested in heading to the CM capsule show on thursday night just give them a call by wednesday to put your name down.

really? i've never noticed it til now, but i'm sure it wasn't showing before?... hahah yeh i know im bustin my ass off for cash right now too, i feel the pain

how similar is the burnt red going to be to the maroon coloured jacket from the first season JV... that was my number one priority from the collection purely because of the colour.. and the price was damn good

thought i'd upload some pics of the CM leather hoody that i bought. no fit pics at this stage (maybe when i get a chance to wear it/have someone to take photos).

the hoodie has pretty slim arms and a bit of a double layer thing going on that i didn't know about before i bought it.

here's some pretty shitty but high res pics of it. the colour is way more black/dark than how it turns out in the photos.

i'll post some fits pics of the parka as soon as my girlfriend sends them to me. :)

front

back

double layer detail

ahh i thought u bought the leather bomber jacket - must've misread. that looks nice though, liking that double layer touch. how much did that set you back gobble?

i bought the argyle leather bomber last year. i guess the description 'leather hoody' is a little misleading. was about 260 from the CM store, although i saw it on pitbull for 240 but i thought eh, i really like the service from the CM store staff so i don't mind paying a little extra.

how similar is the burnt red going to be to the maroon coloured jacket from the first season JV... that was my number one priority from the collection purely because of the colour.. and the price was damn good

I won't bring back exactly the same colour... I'm splitting that burgundy into two colours; one blackened red and one rich reddy-brown, like an aged whiskey...

Gosh hectic night.

Trouble with stalkers again?

gd the hoodie you bought is actually a recut from last season, it's a cotton hoodie with a jersey layer. the one from this season doesn't have the double layering detail and is made from a cotton/wool blend, prefer the cut and double layering of the one you picked up :cool:.

gd the hoodie you bought is actually a recut from last season, it's a cotton hoodie with a jersey layer. the one from this season doesn't have the double layering detail and is made from a cotton/wool blend, prefer the cut and double layering of the one you picked up :cool:.

lol gotta love uninformed purchases. glad i got this one though.

the photos are bad arse, kinda makes me want to buy another jut neck :o. I prefer the zipper config on my one though, made from the same leather too.

engineer boots do look nice (although as far as I can tell they're exactly the same as this season's reverse steer boots), white pair will make you look like a stormtrooper though haha.

Looking good bt! You should post more :-)

Julius Julius Julius... much love. They certainly do nail the product shots perfectly. I'd be interested in the sizing of their leathers? Would I be right to assume that anyone over say 6' should forget about it length wise?