Wings + Horns Sale Vancouver Pickups?

Orange Pekoe

I've been thinking of heading up there from Seattle...

What kind of stuff did they have this time? Anything new or just hoodies and crewnecks?

Thanks.

Just wondering if anybody has made it out to the sale yet or picked up anything? The majority of stuff they put out is in Medium. They have some pretty nice stuff i wish they had it in Large though. Lemme know.

did you pick up anything todes?

When I got there, there was one black and white tiger fleece shawl collar sitting right out front, so I grabbed that and a tee. I'm kicking myself for not getting one of the skull knit embroidery hoodies, dunno why I didn't...

I have been somewhat desperately looking for these items for a while - sounds like they might be available at this sale in my size:

Skull embroidery hoody

Tasseled hood hoody

Quilted leather hoody

All in black, size Medium (though, for some I would consider a Large)

Also, shawl collared pieces from W+H.

If anyone is willing to help me out with a pickup I'd be forever grateful. I've tried a couple people but can't figure out who can hook it up. Hit me with a PM and let me know if you are willing.

Many thanks

Also, wondering what the prices are like at the sale…

thanks to superfuture for the heads up on this, didn't get an email this time around.

on of the better sample sales i've seen from the cyc crew, quite a good selection of stuff this time around considering it had been on for 2 days. those cowichan knit sweaters look fantastic except for the huge cross on the back.

doctor gnar, i saw the quilted leather hoodie in black in large and the tassle hoodie in green in large but no mediums. they had several shawl collar sweaters in large/white in a regular non-tiger fleece material but that was it. maybe that can help you out, i may be going back out there this week and could do a pick up but i'm not certain.

doctor gnar, i saw the quilted leather hoodie in black in large and the tassle hoodie in green in large but no mediums. they had several shawl collar sweaters in large/white in a regular non-tiger fleece material but that was it. maybe that can help you out, i may be going back out there this week and could do a pick up but i'm not certain.

Hey man - good looking out - was this the quilted leather hoody you saw in large? Do you remember a price on that?

I don't think anyone's posted prices yet, so here's what I remember:

Lined jackets - $100

zip up hoody - $50

Pullover hoody - $45

crewnecks - $40

Tees - $25

I was there today and I was impressed at the stock left considering this was the 4th day. I picked up a tiger fleece zip hoodie (the only one I saw), the tassle beaded hoody from last year in 3 different colors (black, olive and red) and the black/red plaid F2 from last year. The F2 is pretty sweet and they had a bunch of them left (all medium, though). Black/red, Blue/Grey, brownish.

The only thing that disappointed me was that the only shawl collar sweaters I saw were plain white ones and orange tiger fleece and had an odd button sewn to one cuff.

As people have already said the selection is best for mediums and larges, but they had a rack of stuff for small/Xsmall as well (I didn't really look at it).

What were the crewnecks like (material, printing, colors, sizes, etc.)?

I wasn't looking a lot at crewnecks, but in the large/medium racks (this is where I was doing most of my looking) there were grey plain ones and some dark grey ones that looked like they had a print of birds on phone lines on one side. They also had a few of the ones that say "mort ou vivant" in knit and some skull knit ones in white and black.

Sorry i took so long to reply as i've been away. The quilted hoody was 80 dollars from what i remember but i think they only had a few in L. They had a lot of the tassle hoody's and i don't rememebr seeing the embroidered skull hoody but they had a crew neck version of it as well as a crew neck that was similarly stiched at the back and read la vie or moure in french, i'm not sure if that was the exact wording but yeah all nice, excluding the quilted hood, all unfortunately in medium. The shawl collar they had in various sizes as well. Pretty good light pieces all around although the sale favours Medium no doubt.