Can someone please proxy the Lightning Guide Denim Indigo Master issue?

lilldavid

You can normally purchase Lightning at your local Japanese bookstore.

Any large city in the world should have their own little Japanese bookshop and most will get in at least one or two copies of the mag a month..

Anyone in NYC, they usually carry this at Kinokuniya. Check their new bigger location at Bryant Park.

I could go see and pick it up for you guys, but it'd have to be after my finals are over. lol

where is kinokuniya located at? address please. thanks.

For those that are local..

From now on we'll be selling Lightning at Self Edge on a monthly basis starting with the Denim Indigo Master issue.

We'll have the DIM issue in two weeks or less...

Price hasn't been determined, but we're selling them for about whatever we're getting them for plus shipping from Lightning in Japan.

So, I went to the new Kinokuniya on 6th this afternoon, they didnt have the latest Lightning yet, the one that they did have had a big spread on The Flathead though, so if you're interested in that you should pick it up. They had a lot more stuff there than the Rockefeller Center one (I got the Free & Easy I was lookin for!). I will keep a lookout there, I can check at lunch once or twice a week and give a heads up when it comes out.