Sale at blue in green

AF Dan

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Tried to check out with a pair of PBJ XX-005BK, but my damn iPhone wouldn't load pass the credit card info. By the time I got to a computer... they were gone. :(

I did however manage too get myself a pair of PBJ XX-007's, and boy howdy I'll be glad when those arrive.

as long as we're waiting for beatle i would just like to say "fuck you" to whomever bought eternal 811s in size 34. i substituted oni blues and i'll be pissed if they don't work.

Onis are tight as shit, you wont be disappointed. I hope you sized down at least one though, otherwise they will prob be too big, espcially after they stretch out, which they tend to do a lot.

Onis are tight as shit, you wont be disappointed. I hope you sized down at least one though, otherwise they will prob be too big, espcially after they stretch out, which they tend to do a lot.

i actually sized down 2. i'm going to wear them in the bath to shrink them and hopefully i won't need to be cut out of them.

got some dubbleworks 660, non contest though unfortunately. first japanese denim. first selvage. want to see how they compare with all the contest ones.

I'm pretty sure they are exactly the same, minus some permanent marker on the inside pocket and the contest patch. hopefully you sized down 1 million...

I'm pretty sure they are exactly the same, minus some permanent marker on the inside pocket and the contest patch. hopefully you sized down 1 million...

yeah sized down to 29 normally like 33/34. was helpful looking through the contest thread to see what would be best, hopefull these will fit perfect after a few days stretching.