1st wash..NEW standards APC

enycezbigd

so i've worn my apcs for about 5 and a half to 6 months now, and i think tis time for a wash

i took a different route and didnt wash my jeans at all since the first wear, but as i've been wearni them more and more it seems as though the knee area is startin to sagg and look really weird

i heard that washing them then letting them air dry will help them shrink a bit but i just want to get that cleared up

if i do wash them can i use a detergent such as "tide with bleach alternative".

i heard that bleach is out of the question, but im not sure about this detergent

best way i've heard was to just soak my jeans in water for an hour with a splash of detergent and let them air dry?

here are some pics

IMG_0988.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

so i've worn my apcs for about 5 and a half to 6 months now, and i think tis time for a wash

i took a different route and didnt wash my jeans at all since the first wear, but as i've been wearni them more and more it seems as though the knee area is startin to sagg and look really weird

i heard that washing them then letting them air dry will help them shrink a bit but i just want to get that cleared up

if i do wash them can i use a detergent such as "tide with bleach alternative".

i heard that bleach is out of the question, but im not sure about this detergent

best way i've heard was to just soak my jeans in water for an hour with a splash of detergent and let them air dry?

most of the shrinking occur during drying, the heat is what makes it shrink, if you really care, you could use the soap for babies, the are softer yet kills the germs. stay away from bleach, it's not all that bad it will bring down the base color a bit for sure, dont worry about putting them in your washing machine, all the crease are already set , so the crease wont go away. or after all you could dry clean them.