Yes or no? Trash Edition!

metaabuse

I was invited to a Dimebag Darrel themed house party by a friend of mine after she learned that she no longer was needed to babysit. I don't know anyone she hangs out with and I don't like Pantera/Damage Plan, or smoking pot, although I could drink. It will be super uncomfortable unless I'm super drunk (in a stranger's house on the opposite side of the city). If I go to this I'll be able to visit and shop x-mas with my friend beforehand, which I'm really needing to do as is. As far as I know, everyone she hangs out with smokes a ton of pot and has the sixth sense of being able to smell it in a room when someone there doesn't smoke pot and is stressed out and bitchy (this is me).

On the other hand if I don't go to the party I won't have a ride into the city and will be stuck at home for the rest of the weekend, and Christmas shopping will be especially stressful. I will be able to study for an upcoming test in Social though (mark is currently lower than it should be).

DIMEBAG PARTY: YES OR NO?