aznthugs.jpg

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't hate on the Viets man. Viets, cambodians, laos, they are probably the bottom of the bottom economically/socio-status, seriously disadvantaged because of their rocky home-countries, their parents come to America to work shitty ass jobs and can't watch their children 24/7. Growing up in LA, viets are seriously the wildest cats, cuz they seriously have nothing to lose. Wah Ching (Chinese) is pretty close though..

There is a fair bit of truth in this... Koreans don't get too serious about this kind of stuff because Korean kids get pretty used to copping beatings at home from an early age and then are happy to go off and do their math homework which satisfies them long enough to hold them over til the discovery of how money works....

Where i grew up, Viets/Laotians/Cambodians were the predominant Asian group, thousands of them as opposed the tiny handful of NE Asians. Not a crowd I could really run with, but there's the rotten ones and then there are well to do ones as well, depends on where you go in your day I suppose.

The thing is though, the Viet girls were (and still are) the hottest Asian girls around my parts and the Korean girls were all block-headed and flat chested so you know where I was interested in going. It goes without saying though that the hotter an Asian girl is, the more drama she brings. I think my sophomore year in college I was into these 2 Viet sisters who were like 1/4 French and were stunning, and I ended up walking into some houseparty of wanksters that looked exactly like these guys in all these photos. It was like 50 shirtless SE Asian guys breakdancing and the 2 girls, and I made the mistake of bringing my white friend. I will just say that the night ended late, with me avoiding a stabbing, later a riced-out Honda in a ditch with every single breakable part on it broken, and then a butcher's knife in my door the next morning.

Don't hate on the Viets man. Viets, cambodians, laos, they are probably the bottom of the bottom economically/socio-status, seriously disadvantaged because of their rocky home-countries, their parents come to America to work shitty ass jobs and can't watch their children 24/7. Growing up in LA, viets are seriously the wildest cats, cuz they seriously have nothing to lose. Wah Ching (Chinese) is pretty close though...

jyPbCP_NjTo

Edit: I know you changed it but seriously don't spread asian hate.:cool:

have you ever encountered the/a hmong? the gypsies of asia?

i thought vietnamese, laos and cambodians stuck together?

at least that's one of chuckie akenz's lines are "laos, cambodian and vietnamese" (LCV)

lawl.

and i don't think anyone likes the mien people (no offense to any miens) because they're rarely ever mentioned. i don't even think they were mentioned once in this thread. lol

Cambodians hate Vietnamese people. The countries don't have a very good history together. It's probably not as severe with younger people in the U.S. though. Similar to Japan/Korea dynamic but a little fresher in people's minds maybe?

Vietnamese.

They're the worst performing Asian group (Check US Census data). They have the highest high school drop out rates, highest incarceration rate, are less educated, least fluent in English, and hardly contribute to the economy.

Koreans and Filipinos at least are high performing, are college educated, and make a lot of income and support the economy.

But then again when you look at it...most of the Vietnamese in America didn't come here because they really wanted to. They were refugees from the war. They were poor and uneducated to start with. Koreans and Filipinos who migrated here obviously were smart and wealthy enough to afford to come here. So that's the difference between the ethnic groups.

koreans and flips also had a decent head start. Try looking for any Vietnamese American census data pre-75. I'm sure you'll find almost none. It's been a while since I checked

i thought vietnamese, laos and cambodians stuck together?

at least that's one of chuckie akenz's lines are "laos, cambodian and vietnamese" (LCV)

lawl.

and i don't think anyone likes the mien people (no offense to any miens) because they're rarely ever mentioned. i don't even think they were mentioned once in this thread. lol

Cambodians hate Vietnamese people. The countries don't have a very good history together. It's probably not as severe with younger people in the U.S. though. Similar to Japan/Korea dynamic but a little fresher in people's minds maybe?

historically yeah, it's true.

that being said. Providence is a huge huge place for cambodian/laotian refugees. No viets anywhere, and anyone with any sense at all would probably just stay away for safety sake.. Many cambodians speak viet (partly because they probably are mixed as well), but you'd be surprised how violent these gangs are. There was a shooting between gang members on the North side during school. They do have the most ridiculous names though. Ie. Tiny Rascals, Laotians outta Control, etc.

holy shit, that video rajio posted actually refrences the Tiny Rascals

funny, ive always hated koreans. well not real hate, but ive always made fun of them since i was young when i didnt even know any korean people. one of my good friends is korean and i definitely asked him if he knew the v-tech shooter. he said no though. if i ever go to seoul im staying with his grandpa cause apparently he owns the samsung building or something? nigga loaded.

anyways thats my krn story.