shoque is the edmond of dior/dior-esque items

constant struggle

he's less of an edmond than we think. edmond knew stuff. shogue knows nothing. no hate on him, but he just asks questions without learning anything really. honestly, he's asked the same question in the APC thread probably 400000 times before i posted a fit guide thats been posted 60000000000000 times in that thread. he also has an affinity for ugly shit, which in that case, makes him edmond-like.

• 2 weeks later...

they only problem is that i want to be on the safe side concerning sizes. i can't try anything on as there is almost no cool store around here, that's why i'm asking everything 2 times to get as much information from as much users as possible. oh and concerning waist size, it's 33 not 35 (even though i wrote it down somewhere, didn't measure correctly) and i NEVER bought size 28. where does this information come from anyway?

that's why i'm annoying sometimes. i will stop posting useless threads if i can. :P

sorry.

he's less of an edmond than we think. edmond knew stuff. shogue knows nothing. no hate on him, but he just asks questions without learning anything really. honestly, he's asked the same question in the APC thread probably 400000 times before i posted a fit guide thats been posted 60000000000000 times in that thread. he also has an affinity for ugly shit, which in that case, makes him edmond-like.

what ugly shit do i like?