FS: Ande Whall Grifters sz. 80/31.5 x 36

mandel9000

As much as it pains me being a huge Ande-fan, I'm selling my Grifters. They're just too big on me.

They are a size 80cm/31.5" with a 36 length. After one hot wash, no detergent, the waist measures 32" and the inseam 35.75.

They fade fast, but have only been worn for about 20 days, over a long period of time. The last 6 months, the jeans have been in my closet, not folded properly. As a result of that, they now have some vertical creases.

The creases look more faded in the photos than in real life. The flash probably highlighted them. They are, however, noticeable, but I truly believe they'll disappear with some wear and a soak. The jeans are still very dark.

Asking $ 90 plus shipping, which will vary depending on your location. I'm in Norway. PM.

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
interested in a trade for some 78cms instead? I'm looking to size up

Sorry about the late reply Case, I'm back at my mother's house for the holidays.

I have a pending sale, but if that doesn't work out I'll get back to you about the trade. Sounds good.

interested in a trade for some 78cms instead? I'm looking to size up

Sorry about the late reply Case, I'm back at my mother's house for the holidays.

I have a pending sale, but if that doesn't work out I'll get back to you about the trade. Sounds good.