carhartt

digs86

i saw the NICEST beanie in a carhartt store in osaka - super cool because it was white! i foolishly didnt buy it because i thought they'd have one in the tokyo store - which was a tiny place in teh basement of la foret.

now im back in london and cant find one anywhere - but i really REALLY want one - anyone ableto help me out or point me in the right direction???

i may trek into c.garden n' ask the shop crew but i doubt if i'll get any results...

if anyone helps, cheers.

No Carhart!! Why that is a shame. I wouldn't get anywhere during the winter without my carhart jacket to keep me warm at work!!!!!.

The Carhart work clothes is very durable. The painter pants have lasted forever and the jacket i have has lasted for two winters. I wouldn't know about the shirts or beanies. i have a khaki colored hat that has also lasted two winters. I am a construction worker and i would swear by the carhart pants and jackets.

CAR LUX

69.00 in selfridges...allow that.

55.00 in main store [earlham road, c.garden]

45.00 in clearance store [reduced price], only had navy + a light bluey colour tho, no camo or olive man.

picked up some cripsy raw black denims tho, so im happy. NO BLODDY WHITE HATS THO

icon_smile_angry.gificon_smile_angry.gificon_smile_angry.gificon_smile_dead.gifso i'm not.

Edited by digs86 on Aug 27, 2005 at 08:57 AM

Edited by digs86 on Aug 27, 2005 at 08:57 AM

what we get here (england) is carhartt europe, which is the fashion more streetwear directed arm of carhartt that caters for skateboarders, bmx, djs etc. Some of the stuff though like that thick zip hood they do is in both ranges, you can pay like 60 quid for one of those on the high street but get it for 32 quid exc vat at an irish site called bond safety, jus thought id share that as i know someone was lookin for one a little while back