UNBAN?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. UNBAN?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck an edmond.

jmatsu is back thank god, and yall shouldn't be wasting your time on worthless cunts like edmond or jayrock when AirJamie or Westside are logging into blank screens on their ends of the WWW.

What the fuck happened? Can somebody link me to the offending thread?

Is paki that offensive? Really would like to know, I mean, if someone called me a chink, I wouldn't be all too happy, but I don't think it's ban-worthy.

I vote to unban edmond cuz the way the mods were swinging their power around last night was not right, ppl just brought up that a person said a homo/racist remark and they banned them on the spot: jhey, edmond

plus hes my size and has lots of unworn jeans that he might send to the ppl who vote for him

FREE EDMOND

Fuck that.. edmond is a good guy. And sometimes he fucks up by typing the wrong thing.

He loves sufu so why ban him..

and if he calls kiya a paki thats short for pakistani. whats wrong with that.

We call jews jews and muslims muslims..

FREE EDMOND

Fuck that.. edmond is a good guy. And sometimes he fucks up by typing the wrong thing.

He loves sufu so why ban him..

and if he calls kiya a paki thats short for pakistani. whats wrong with that.

We call jews jews and muslims muslims......

FREE EDMOND

lol wut

++++++++

this thread is merely a mod-ploy. or a mod's lapdog's propoganda. it attempts to subvert our energy and attention away from the free westside campaign and relevant freedom/justice-threads. this thread is merely a clone-like diversion.

whoever posts in here, hereafter shall suffer the wrath of the remaing sufu axis powers and their comrades.

he did a real good job by addressing just about everyone on the sufu group via facebook as

"faggots"

you would think that he had got the point the first time around seeing as he had just been given a temp ban for the same type of behavior...it shows he hasnt learned a god damn thing

and calling a jew a jew is VERY different from calling a Pakistani a Paki. Paki is a racial slur used towards indians and pakistanis in england