s u p r e m e

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

btw...Supreme was mentioned in the latest GQ issue..it was in the Style guy section in response to a question..check it out below:

Q: I read a lot of fashion magazines and I love the clothes, but they're all so damn expensive. What are some of the coolest, but also most affordable, things in your wardrobe.

A: I like a shop in downtown New York called Supreme. In my opinion, it's the Hermes of the skateboard crowd. The name Supreme is entirely apt when applied to certain of their items - pocket tees (long and short sleeve), jeans, hooded sweatshirts, and casual jackets. My absolute favourite khakis are from Supreme: flat-front, button-fly pants with a reinforced seat, impeccably made from a military design. Their tees feature fine cotton and special stretch side panels for a perfect fit, and they come in the most essential colours.

not sure if he was actually head designer...read that he mostly did graphic work, and not sure if he's actually still doing stuff for Supreme? i don't really know tho...

i just realized he's been on supertalk a number of times but haven't seen him in a while: get back here and school us on this man!

Edited by rhythmandsound on Aug 29, 2005 at 09:11 AM

"Hermes of the skateboard crowd."

"My absolute favourite khakis are from Supreme"

CONGRATS TO SUPREME, FIRST THE PRODUCTS WERE IN THERE.. NOW THEY TALK ABOUT SHOPPING THERE WITH HERMES ON. WHATS NEXT 3 PAGE AD? CREW INTERVIEW?? OOPS THATS NEXT ISSUE.

DIZZZOPE.

HOPE YOU GET IT LATER...