friday night internet party

mellowbonsai

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland: Incase you didn't know, a balloon tied to a mailbox is an international symbol for party over here!

oh family guy. you are so memorable.

EDIT:

EDMOND IS FUCKIN QUEERBAIT JAIL SNITCH MOTHERFCUKER DICK STUFFER.

can i has infrakshun now?

i was out. see my superconfessional post.

but now i'm here.

and my car has a cracked front bumper from my shenanigans this night.

good times.

but i gotta hand it to you superfuture. you're the first thing i thought of when i got home. you got a hold on me

GET ME SOMETHING FOR MY BIRTHDAY YOU BITCHES. ITS RIGHT NOW.

ummmm what day is it? friday? i worked but i also had breakfast at Denningers, a delicious international foods store. The very angry eastern european woman who makes my eggwiches on a daily basis seemed in rather good spirits today. when she handed me my eggwich she said "it upside down" very matter of factly, as though i had said "please, make my eggwich upside down today."

i work in the shittiest mall of all time, jackson square (the building i work at is ajoined to said mall.) Let me tell you, if ever you think about trying heroin, crack, meth, or having unprotected sex and dropping out of highschool, just take a walk through this mall. Baby mommas and people who have smoked themselves well out of their minds abound.

There are repeat players in the mall every day. For example the wizened old chinese wizard, who embodies all that is good and right in the world. But there must be balance in the universe, and hence, death herself lurks with her many black ANN D-like sacks of material draped about her, staring into the souls of those who pass...

there is also crazy-old-man-with-booger-on-lip. He always talks to us, and he always has a giant chunk of phlegm on his lip, just kindof dangling there, always threatening to dribble down his chin or, god forbid, fling off his trembling lower lip and onto your shirt, or face!

and lets not forget what-the-fuck-happened-to-this-guys skin, who talks to everyone way to closely like they're his best friend, and has all sorts of red burn-like boils all over his skin (but they're not burns, they move around all the time and pus and flake everywhere)...constantly making really inappropriate jokes about OJ and how he only gets mad and steals things because that "blonde isn't around for him to take his frustrations out on anymore"

YOU DRIVE DRUNK YOU ASSHOLE THAT SHIT RUINS BOTH BUMPERS AND LIVES

you get nothing

ummmm what day is it? friday? i worked but i also had breakfast at Denningers, a delicious international foods store. The very angry eastern european woman who makes my eggwiches on a daily basis seemed in rather good spirits today. when she handed me my eggwich she said "it upside down" very matter of factly, as though i had said "please, make my eggwich upside down today."

i work in the shittiest mall of all time, jackson square (the building i work at is ajoined to said mall.) Let me tell you, if ever you think about trying heroin, crack, meth, or having unprotected sex and dropping out of highschool, just take a walk through this mall. Baby mommas and people who have smoked themselves well out of their minds abound.

There are repeat players in the mall every day. For example the wizened old chinese wizard, who embodies all that is good and right in the world. But there must be balance in the universe, and hence, death herself lurks with her many black ANN D-like sacks of material draped about her, staring into the souls of those who pass...

do u wurk @ hot topik?

i get mad misfitz steez n cop chain goth pantz

lyke deez

gerlsblackbondagepants.jpg

dey keep my legz in chek cuz u forget sometiomz to keep ur legs clozer 2gether,.

I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE AN AMUSING ANECDOTE STORY WITH A "PUNCH" LINE THAT WILL SURELY HAVE ALL THE COMMUNITY A-FIRE WITH LAUGHTER, OR "LOL" AS THE METROPOLITANS MAY SAY. SURELY OUR EVENING MUST COMMENCE WITH THE UTMOST ENTERTAINING KNICK-KNACKERY. BUT I DIGRESS!

A MUTILATED HARLOT, A TORY, A MUSTACHIOED ROBBER-BARON, A FREE SILVER DEMOCRAT, AND A BOMB WEILDING ANARCHIST ALL MEANDER INTO AN ALCOHOL VENDING ESTABLISHMENT AT THE SAME TIME. THE BAR-TENDER LOOKS UP AND SAYS, "OUT WITH YE, FREE SILVER DEMOCRAT! THIS BE AN INSTITUTION OF FAMILY QUALITIE!"bleu.jpg