Scotch is nasty.

Guest Airjamie

Guest Airjamie

An open letter to the fine gentlemen of Glenmorangie:

I WANT MY $250 BACK YOU FUCKS. I HATE YOU AND I HATE SCOTCH. BOOKERS EATS YOU FAGGOTS FOR BREAKFAST. TASTERS CHOICE NIGGA.

3m is for the rich fuckers, i can only afford the scotch brite that comes in packs of 10

man i remember when i was at a water polo tournament, so after lunch we went to walmart. I had a cut on my finger so i was looking for gauze pads and underwater tape, didn't have anymore money cuz wingstop cleaned me out. So i jacked the 3m micropore tape. you know the old people that greets you at the door? so im at the door and the old guy goes, "son can you let me see whats in your pockets?" I just fucking boned out and ran until i had no breath

Guest Airjamie

No. The bottle was $250. At a store. You DO know theres alcohol that costs a little more than $7.99,right? No, its not at the package store across from costco.

No. The bottle was $250. At a store. You DO know theres alcohol that costs a little more than $7.99,right? No, its not at the package store across from costco.

congratulations. you have confirmed one of the two options i offered in my message.

my point is that either way, you're an idiot.

a) virgin scotch drinker buys limited bottling of fine scotch at market price, thinking he'll get anything out of the experience of drinking it = idiot.

B) virgin scotch drinker buys $50 bottle of mass-market scotch for $250 at a club = idiot.

airjamie chose option a), therefore, airjamie is an idiot, QED.

Guest Airjamie
congratulations. you have confirmed one of the two options i offered in my message.

my point is that either way, you're an idiot.

a) virgin scotch drinker buys limited bottling of fine scotch at market price, thinking he'll get anything out of the experience of drinking it = idiot.

B) virgin scotch drinker buys $50 bottle of mass-market scotch for $250 at a club = idiot.

airjamie chose option a), therefore, airjamie is an idiot, QED.[/quoTE]

The fuck are you babbling about? Its not like its a religious experience, its alcohol, and ive had my ive had my fair share, so my palette has moved beyond nonability to taste with high proof spirits, i can judge. now with specificity to scotch, i am definately not a newbie, its just not my first choice. I enjoy several port scotches, as well as one of the glenlivet varieties, i just hated this type, so much so that it has put me off scotch for good. As far as getting something special, i had some well respected company, who are most definately not new to scotch, all who were in attendance agreed upon the shittiness of this particular 25-year bottle. It tasted like fucking crown royal. Oh, by the way, fuck you.

Guest Airjamie
wiat u r in New yawk????

word send me pm my nigga

.........no not naw. but in couple of months will be there. we will get money frum ATM, get mickeys, get tha herp.

IT TAKES A REAL MAN TO BE A KAPPA MAN.