red dot clothing online shop now open

cheep

http://shop.reddotclothing.com

The iconic London label RED DOT launches its global online store in a move to take the

brand to more customers. The store launches with playful and contemporary print

based t-shirts and hoodies, and will progressively add more to the collection.

The RED DOT AW07 collection is available now at http://shop.reddotclothing.com/

RED DOT collections have evolved from a simple printed t-shirt line into a more

comprehensive product range. Print and print application are a continual source of

inspiration and exploration for the design team and together with hidden humor,

contemporary silhouettes and a “why not†attitude keep the RED DOT collections fresh.

This season sees RED DOT delve into the world of the clinical insane; loonies,

mentalists, loopers, psychos – you know the sort. Anyway, taking inspiration from the

films, ‘One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest’ and ‘The Great Escape’, RED DOT tells the

tale of Madison Nuttbar; a patient at the remote hospital in the middle of nowhere.

Nuttbar’s desire to flee the repressive environment leads to collaboration with his

fellow patients to create an escape outfit. As a result this season’s collection includes

Arial Photomaps, to help Madison navigate is way back to sanity, cunningly disguised

as camouflage Jackets, as well as ‘Padded cell’ printed hoodies, to help him blend into

his surroundings during the escape and civilian style Macintoshes fashioned out of the

soft, fleece, Patient uniform. T-shirt prints are used to help enforce this season’s

inspiration and are full of hidden humour and outright cheek, in typical RED DOT

fashion.

Accidentally conceived in a London pub, RED DOT has now irritated us for just over

six years. Wherever the name RED DOT actually came from, it is now synonymous

with the irreverent and occasionally the plain silly; a refreshing alternative to the idea

that fashion is a serious business.

###

what do you all think?

hmmm that would make sense.

for full disclosure, i should be getting some of this stuff to review... ill say more about it once i get the clothes. i also may do some promotion for them if i like the product. take from that what you will.

Didn't want to blow your spot but given your connection to Evisu in the past year, I thought this might be a possibility.

stop being a whore and pretending like you're asking for an opinion. When in fact you're just getting free shit and promoting their site. Where's the integrity.

And give red and denim phenom their money back.

on the first point, i really do want an opinion.

on the second, its being handled.

i had a pair of collaboration denim evisu did with red dot...sold them in supermarket ages ago I believe. the denim was pretty low quality but the detailing was decent; metal rivets, evisu logo on the right back pocket and pistol outline on the left, both faded into the denim when washed...

don't know about evisu and red dot's joint (or separate) ownership structure though...

Those shirts and hoodies both look like shit... I mean what is that guns in jeans shirt about. How long has this company been around for, on the description on the headphones shirt they make it sound like its a long established design, and top 10 of all time, who voted that?

i first noticed this brand a few years back and its seems that they have the exact same stuff i saw back then. to me it seems like if they are trying to by so 'attention grabby' they would constantly be trying to push the envelope and sitting on teh same designs for 4+ years doesnt do it for me.

cheep, if you are getting paid, then you are getting it at the (little?) cost of losing some of sufu's respect...

Looking at the clothes really makes me not care a bit about any interesting story they had, but since you posted it I gave it a chance. And when I read this:

"Accidentally conceived in a London pub, RED DOT has now irritated us for just over six years"

I couldn't help but think OMG... six years of irritation is not refreshing, nor does it provide any type of alternative to current fashion (street or otherwise).