state your beer, drinkers

I'm working on a sixer of Sierra Nevada Summerfest. their winter seasonal is awesome, so i gave it a shot. Didn't realize it was a lager until I opened the first bottle. Not bad, I like it, I'm not a huge lager fan though.

Allagash beers look tasty. Not sure why I haven't picked one up yet.

The Interlude that i reviewed above is quite different than the rest of their line-up.. it's far more pricey i think and harder to find. Unfortunately that didn't equate to "better"

Allagash beers look tasty. Not sure why I haven't picked one up yet.
The Interlude that i reviewed above is quite different than the rest of their line-up.. it's far more pricey i think and harder to find. Unfortunately that didn't equate to "better"

Seems that they are fairly pricey in general. The White is $7 per 750 ml bottle at BevMo and it's only 5.0% ABV. Luckily, a pub near me has it on tap for $5 a pint. Tastes pretty similar to Lost Coast Great White; hints of coriander, and dare I say, butter?

Seems that they are fairly pricey in general. The White is $7 per 750 ml bottle at BevMo and it's only 5.0% ABV. Luckily, a pub near me has it on tap for $5 a pint. Tastes pretty similar to Lost Coast Great White; hints of coriander, and dare I say, butter?

The 2007 January Vintage Interlude retails for about $22 i think...

I've been drinking microbrews

-McNeill's extra special bitter ale from Brattleboro, VT

-Magic hat #9 from So. Burlington, VT

-Magic hat oddnotion

I like McNeill's a lot.

This Thomas Hardy Ale is unreal and a must for anybody into the rarer stuff... If you see this in a store it's normally a good idea to buy at least a few bottles because you won't see it around often. It's also a prime candidate for a beer that'll age well, cellar this sucker for a few years and it'll be a whole 'nother beast.

The only downfall is the price, it's extremely pricey for a beer that's in a small 8.5oz bottle..

The place down the street from me has a whole bunch priced at $6.60 a bottle, so I tried it out -- it's got character, the syrupy sweetness makes it something I wouldn't drink regular ly but it's a good sipper. It's also my second favorite label/packaging (first being Gulden Draak). Might have to pick up another bottle or two to age for a while.

Just had some shitty piss beer with Theetruscan at an izakaya in Shinjuku.

Yay for big mugs.

Leffe is not tasty.

Thanks.

I had it for the first time almost ten years ago in France.. I thought it was the most terrible beer i'd ever tasted, i've since then learned it's not the most terrible beer i've ever tasted, but it still has a very strong dirty wet sock flavor to it.

i actually really like leffe blond. its definitely not a beer you would want to drink all night though, as it has an almost creamy texture to it and is bit too 'dense' for an entire drinking session, but its nice nonetheless. ive never had leffe brune, although some of my friends rave about it.

This cheap place near me normally has $5 all you can drink domestics with a little mug thing that you bring with you, but since a lot of their domestics weren't working it was $5 for everything. They didn't have much unfortunately. Just drank a bunch of newcastle, guinness, warsteiner and hoegarden.

Gonna talk my friends into going to the nice beer bar this weekend. I hear they got more beers in and the german restaurant they're building next door is almost done. I can't wait to feast.