powell minilogos blanks decks people you know who skate

Guest Airjamie

man...thinking back...the only setup i used to skate was copeland blanks, inde lows, china bones and spitfire wheels. i wish i have the time these days to pick up a skateboard...last time was like 3 months ago when i met up with drofhiphopology to skate at gasworks...

anyway, carry on with the shit talking people!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the people i know who buy powell mini logo decks generally destroy their decks pretty quickly.

anyone i know who skates regularly goes through any deck quickly though ... i've tried several different brand name boards, and i've broken 100 dollar decks in 2 days, and i've broken powells in 2 weeks, 2 months...

ten crack = funny poster

countach = weak dumbass with no supporting arguments

anyone i know who skates regularly goes through any deck quickly though ... i've tried several different brand name boards, and i've broken 100 dollar decks in 2 days, and i've broken powells in 2 weeks, 2 months...

ten crack = funny poster

countach = weak dumbass with no supporting arguments

you misinterpreted what i said. they buy minilogos because they break decks often. it's cheaper for them. they dont break decks often because they are minilogos. and dont think i dislike powell, i have one at home.

Guest Airjamie

iwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwiniwin

you misinterpreted what i said. they buy minilogos because they break decks often. it's cheaper for them. they dont break decks often because they are minilogos. and dont think i dislike powell, i have one at home.

hahah yeah i did completely misinterpret.

$100 decks, huh?

This thread is retarded, but I can't let that slide. You just lost all privilege to talk about skateboarding on this forum for eternity.

Im ebarrassed to find out that Powel minilogo is going to be in urban outfitters. I guess some of it has already shown up in NY, but if or when it comes to Seattle I will cry.

Just picked up another pair of blank minilogos yesterday only because the only shop here who carries them was trying to get rid of it before it goes mainstream. i also got the chocolat dlx wood. If you visit seattle in the next month check out goods. airjimmy (owner) is basically giving thier stuff away.

anyway, moral of the story, minilogo is kinda lame..

$100 decks, huh?

This thread is retarded, but I can't let that slide. You just lost all privilege to talk about skateboarding on this forum for eternity.

the man speaks the truth.

i just put pretty much everyone in this thread on the ignore list haha.

I've never skated minilogo decks but they make some mighty fine cheap wheels. As for blanks, where I live the best boards are made by the local shop. Everyone here is cheap so they were forced to put out boards that compete with big names. Perfect amount of pop and good concave. $35.

$100 decks, huh?

coming from someone who clearly has never shopped in canada.

http://www.boardzone.com/skate/shop/decks/real/busenitz/index.cfm

keep in mind that these are plus applicable taxes, meaning that 80 dollar deck is now $92 dollars canadian. Also keep in mind that West 49 is a big box skate store which actually helps keep their prices down. So I've paid close to $100 after tax for an AWS deck back in the day.

You guys seriously underestimate how much shit gets jacked up in price here.

you'd be surprised how expensive shit is in canada $100 decks were pretty much average from what i remember when i wanted to get into skating, and it was pretty much the reason i never started skating

Back when I was a kid, completes were insanely expensive. Now through websites and with the industry constantly pushes down prices of EVERYTHING. You can get a complete for under $80 with a decent set up, thats in the US though.

Back when I was a kid, completes were insanely expensive. Now through websites and with the industry constantly pushes down prices of EVERYTHING. You can get a complete for under $80 with a decent set up, thats in the US though.

so we're saying the exact same thing

dumbass

coming from someone who clearly has never shopped in canada.

http://www.boardzone.com/skate/shop/decks/real/busenitz/index.cfm

keep in mind that these are plus applicable taxes, meaning that 80 dollar deck is now $92 dollars canadian. Also keep in mind that West 49 is a big box skate store which actually helps keep their prices down. So I've paid close to $100 after tax for an AWS deck back in the day.

You guys seriously underestimate how much shit gets jacked up in price here.

Coming from someone who did not specify that his 100 were Canadian dollars.

Yeah, that shit sucks. $90 for a Girl. That alone makes living in the US worth it.

fuck mini logos and not for anything to do with quallity. i'd much rather purchase a pro model or at least a team model from a respectable company and support people getting to skateboard for a living than corporate leeches. not that leeches don't get a cut no matter what but i'd like as much of my money to go back in to skateboarding as possible.

world industries and aws were like $99 (i'm sure there are more) at pipedream from what i can remember. that was really the only local shop i knew of as a kid so yeah... i was getting jacked.

world industries was probabaly one of te most hated brands back around when i skated...overpriced to shit.

why buy blanks when you can get brand new girl, choc, etc decks on ebay for the same price?

you buys blanks cuz theyre cheaper and disposable and always ready. you break a blank deck, you head out the next minute and buy another one for $20 instead of having to wait for a deck on ebay...plus i'd never buy a deck online.