Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He could have pulled off the worst pair of sneakers ever, everybody would have applauded

The fact of the matter is Jay Z can afford lanvin. The man is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. The sad part is you guys spend your whole pay check on Lanvin, then you cant eat or buy anything for two to three months. Who cares about the house of lanvin, that house is worth no more than $400 million, which is still within the reach of Jay z to buy it if he chose. While he is wearing his lanvin, although he did make it look cheap, chances are we will never see him in person wearing them, why you ask? simply because he will be in his maybauch preserving the sole of his Lanvins, while you idiots are walking and looking like a bunch of morons. Lanvins were made and designed for people with capital behind their name that enjoy the finer things in life, last time i checked, having a bit over $500 million is considered rich. Step your game up dude.

Believe it or not, Lanvin's board is making good jobs about you guys earning 50$ a week and blowing on a pair of sneakers you don't even like : they made you like it.

Jay-z may be cool, but he's fucking dumb. He may be a celeb but he's still some little hypebeast who discovered lanvin last week.

Btw : you're all getting at me because i've spoke about some black man : what's the problem ? Yea, it can be said that nobody would have expected to see a black man wearing lanvin in the 1900. There is nothing wrong with that, since it is the truth.

If you feel bad about this, well, YOU just have a problem with your race. I don't !

Oh, you and your "superior intellect" and "class" makes me laugh. Who are you, again?

The funny thing is that whilst you're on superfuture crying your little heart out about this "uneducated black rapper" and his Lanvin goods, Jay-Z's has probably made his way out of his Maybach and is sitting high and mighty in his $10 million dollar New York Trump World Tower UN condominium that you could only dream of and has probably called Alber Elbaz from his Vertu and has had a dozen more pairs air lifted to his home in New York via Paris.

I'm afraid that you and your alleged class are nothing more than staff to Jay-Z. Oh and what makes you think Jeanne Lanvin would approve of a peasant like you wearing Lanvin as opposed to a successful business mogul like Jay-Z?

You are below Jay-Z and it's about time you get used to it.

Jay Z haters in full effect ROFL

Jay & Diddy are smarter than the lot of you haters, because they have actually done something with their life, not just limiting their talent, while instead you guys bicker like a bunch of school girls over the fact he bought Lanvins. Nigga please!

Could all of you stop talking about Lanvin as a brand when you are only talking about the sportshoes?

It makes you look extra dumb when you try to make a comment about a brand as a whole when all you do is jump on some shoe bandwagon.

SMH, tell em why you :mad: son?

This is the Lanvin shoe thread.

It makes your soul burn slow...

Guest Aarendil

I was just stating the fact that he does not look good with 1,000usd shoes

I didnt state that jay-z was a sucker or anything like that,this guy owns us all,but that's a lame outfit,jay-z or not

and yeah lanvin shoes begin to be boring now that everyone owns some,and as some guy said earlier,it's quite ridiculous if the guy cant wear them with a proper outfit

that's right, and also the fact that they're really hard to pull off, and that they're not so comfortable actually (speaking for myself though).

that's right, and also the fact that they're really hard to pull off, and that they're not so comfortable actually (speaking for myself though).

double that

so not comfortable:( if you walk alot i mean a few hours a day

DON"T WEAR LANVIN

at least the lowwww tops (which i own)

in my opininon

i don't know why but my prada shoes just are soo comfortable

The fact of the matter is Jay Z can afford lanvin. The man is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. The sad part is you guys spend your whole pay check on Lanvin, then you cant eat or buy anything for two to three months. Who cares about the house of lanvin, that house is worth no more than $400 million, which is still within the reach of Jay z to buy it if he chose. While he is wearing his lanvin, although he did make it look cheap, chances are we will never see him in person wearing them, why you ask? simply because he will be in his maybauch preserving the sole of his Lanvins, while you idiots are walking and looking like a bunch of morons. Lanvins were made and designed for people with capital behind their name that enjoy the finer things in life, last time i checked, having a bit over $500 million is considered rich. Step your game up dude.

[No. Lanvin was created according to an ideal. She wanted to design fine clothes for people with fine test. Of course, it was pretty costly. But it wasn't meant to be expansive.

And no, if you know some bit of finance, Jay-Z can't buy Lanvin. I admit that he have a good net worth. Because of you all.

]Having money doesn't imply having taste. Certainly not. Otherwise, Jay-z would have been among the first to wear these high-tops for example. But he started to wear it when he would look cool to every of you kids[]After all, Jay made is money of you. You're all idiot enough to listen to his music which is laughable & meaningless. He's just wearing Lanvin to please you. Then you'll buy from him again

Btw, my parents may be considered rich according to your criteria

Oh, you and your "superior intellect" and "class" makes me laugh. Who are you, again?

The funny thing is that whilst you're on superfuture crying your little heart out about this "uneducated black rapper" and his Lanvin goods, Jay-Z's has probably made his way out of his Maybach and is sitting high and mighty in his $10 million dollar New York Trump World Tower UN condominium that you could only dream of and has probably called Alber Elbaz from his Vertu and has had a dozen more pairs air lifted to his home in New York via Paris.

I'm afraid that you and your alleged class are nothing more than staff to Jay-Z. Oh and what makes you think Jeanne Lanvin would approve of a peasant like you wearing Lanvin as opposed to a successful business mogul like Jay-Z

You are below Jay-Z and it's about time you get used to it.

Well, I’m glad money is your first concern. No, really. Vertu, Maybach, tower, greats things hey. Very interesting comment. Straight from an ivy league student. I can see you working on your phd thesis “Jay-z, the greatest man alive, he did so much for America. Who are we, compared to him ? Nothing much than crap. Bow before the man”.[

I see you’re a true believer of our contemporary societies. And don’t forget, Jay-z is the man !

]I’m sorry in being ironic but I can’t discuss of this issue with you. You’re far too alienated & close minded for that. I wish you get rich anytime soon.

Jay Z haters in full effect ROFL

Jay & Diddy are smarter than the lot of you haters, because they have actually done something with their life, not just limiting their talent, while instead you guys bicker like a bunch of school girls over the fact he bought Lanvins. Nigga please!

They aren’t smart. There’s a guy out of wallstreet who have recently published a book about the link between being smart and being successful. Surprizingly, the main factor is fortune. A lot of other guys could have made the things they’ve done.

Every of us do something of our life. But I guess you think “doing something of a life” means fame, money… Go to your library read Sénéque before writing such things.

Could all of you stop talking about Lanvin as a brand when you are only talking about the sportshoes?

[it makes you look extra dumb when you try to make a comment about a brand as a whole when all you do is jump on some shoe bandwagon.

Very true

I’d like to explain it : 99% of you discovered Lanvin because of the sneakers …

Soon, 99% of the members will have discovered Lanvin because of Jay-Z. They may even think Lanvin is Jay-z’s latest brand, who knows ?

and it's not about hating jay-z, i'm just sad for you guys.

All your base belong to us

No. Lanvin was created according to an ideal. She wanted to design fine clothes for people with fine test. Of course, it was pretty costly. But it wasn't meant to be expansive.

And no, if you know some bit of finance, Jay-Z can't buy Lanvin. I admit that he have a good net worth. Because of you all.

Having money doesn't imply having taste. Certainly not. Otherwise, Jay-z would have been among the first to wear these high-tops for example. But he started to wear it when he would look cool to every of you kids.

After all, Jay made is money of you. You're all idiot enough to listen to his music which is laughable & meaningless. He's just wearing Lanvin to please you. Then you'll buy from him again.

Btw, my parents may be considered rich according to your criteria.

Well, I’m glad money is your first concern. No, really. Vertu, Maybach, tower, greats things hey. Very interesting comment. Straight from an ivy league student. I can see you working on your phd thesis “Jay-z, the greatest man alive, he did so much for America. Who are we, compared to him ? Nothing much than crap. Bow before the manâ€.

I see you’re a true believer of our contemporary societies. And don’t forget, Jay-z is the man !

I’m sorry in being ironic but I can’t discuss of this issue with you. You’re far too alienated & close minded for that. I wish you get rich anytime soon.

They aren’t smart. There’s a guy out of wallstreet who have recently published a book about the link between being smart and being successful. Surprizingly, the main factor is fortune. A lot of other guys could have made the things they’ve done.

Every of us do something of our life. But I guess you think “doing something of a life†means fame, money… Go to your library read Sénéque before writing such things.

Very true.

I’d like to explain it : 99% of you discovered Lanvin because of the sneakers …

Soon, 99% of the members will have discovered Lanvin because of Jay-Z. They may even think Lanvin is Jay-z’s latest brand, who knows ?

and it's not about hating jay-z, i'm just sad for you guys.

Guest jmatsu

man this thread is starting to suck.

all you niggas gotta know is that i owned and rocked lanvin before jayz and kanye.

yes i r god.

All your base belong to us

I've fixed the problem. I had some internet when i wrote this so i switch to wordpad and when i pasted it, well...

PM if your interested in S/S '08 Lanvin sneakers @20% off.

The whole collection ? 40% off and i buy them all. Otherwise, be prepared to see a lot of lanvin's in public transport.

can someone answer this question for me: I wear a size US 10-10.5, would the lanvin no strap hightop in a size 9 (US 10) fit me? is it true to size. I know that the strapped hightop versions are fine, but i heard the no straps differ from the strapped. Will anyone with the non strapped hightop answer this question, thanks!

This thread is rather entertaining, I wish I'd seen it earlier when I needed a laugh.

I was half serious before about the Lavinz diffusion, but I took a look at the lookbook pictures and the clothes and shoes aren't too bad looking actually, for what they are, considering they're priced like A.P.C...

djrajio or Cotton Duck will probably come in here and shut down the talk of Japanese Lavinz diffusion (this is just another Burberry Black Label or Max & Co for men, I know, I know) but somewhere out there some little Asian boys are gonna piss their pants when they find out they can cop the Lavinz for like $300 now...