Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone do a legit check on this pair for me? The seller lives five minutes away from me and she says her brother is shipping them to her from London. I didn't think they were made in Italy...

Those are the ones that were posted a couple pages ago as an example of a fake, so there you go.

Plus the typeface on the logo on the shoe itself (insole and outsole) is totally off.

Can anyone do a legit check on this pair for me? The seller lives five minutes away from me and she says her brother is shipping them to her from London. I didn't think they were made in Italy...

dude don't buyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the shoe is a fake :eek:

Guest jmatsu
most recent picture of the Paris storefront

grey suede/white scored patent hitop, baller trenchcoat. red low with strap in the back.

img4766lf1.jpg

these are probably one of lamer colorways this season.

i am thinking of getting the black strapless mesh hi. anyone get it?

how is the mesh? would light colored socks visually protrude as much as i think will?

i disagree. the tuck actually looks cleaner with a nonstrapped.

i totally disagree the strap is what makes the lanvin hightop totally new and different and futuristic to other "normal hightops"

its that 'midas touch" my opinion tough!!!

Guest jmatsu
Jamtsu: I have the strapless black mesh Hi's and I love them. I have only worn black sox with them, I'll try to take a pic with a white sock(the only other color I have) inside to give you the idea.

thanks, looking foward to it. how sturdy are they? i never seen them in person.

Guest jmatsu
i totally disagree the strap is what makes the lanvin hightop totally new and different and futuristic to other "normal hightops"

its that 'midas touch" my opinion tough!!!

yeah...i've never seen a hi top sneaker with a strap b4. lanvin is just soooo innovative!

"totally new and different and futuristic..." HAHAHHAHAHAHA

yeah...i've never seen a hi top sneaker with a strap b4. lanvin is just soooo innovative!

the point is lanvin has the best sneakers at the moment.And until somebody comes out with something better I'll be buying between 4 and 5 pair each season

Guest jmatsu
the point is lanvin has the best sneakers at the moment.And until somebody comes out with something I'll be buying between 4 and 5 pair each season

for a baller who can afford 4-5 a season, you sure seem to not know about shoes and other labels.

dude again my that is my opinion.......

motive blown

it was already posted that the rick owen sneakers cost more. So come up with something else. Why are you posting on this topic. Are you here to help people get info on the sneakers or just a plain old hater? If your here to turn people away from the sneakers I don't think its working.