HYP€BEAST PlCS

Guest DUM

how does this kid have expensive ass shoes living in a third world country lol

bubong.jpg

This shit actually makes me really, really sad. He should be focusing on getting a better education, teaching himself how to program, learning about how to better himself and maybe go to a good school somewhere abroad. But no, instead he succumbs to the bullshit hypemachine about how all our identity today is defined by what we buy and wastes his time/effort/money getting real (or fake) shoes that nobody but some random idiot 3000 miles away gives a damn about.

Bonus failure if he spent hard-earned cash buying these real shoes online. I'm sorry to be part of the machine propagating attitudes like this.

:mad:

This shit actually makes me really, really sad. He should be focusing on getting a better education, teaching himself how to program, learning about how to better himself and maybe go to a good school somewhere abroad. But no, instead he succumbs to the bullshit hypemachine about how all our identity today is defined by what we buy and wastes his time/effort/money getting real (or fake) shoes that nobody but some random idiot 3000 miles away gives a damn about.

Bonus failure if he spent hard-earned cash buying these real shoes online. I'm sorry to be part of the machine propagating attitudes like this.

:mad:

ayo.

take it easy on lab.

Thats GOTTA be a shop job!

nah its real. The video is on youtube (its pretty recent). The sleeve has a tag on it so it could be sup x nbhd

and tbh, id rock the shit out of that tyson poster. Guy is crazy as fuck. ex; "I'm gonna fuck you til you love me, faggot"

vBqoaW2oEsU

whats super funny to me about a lot of beast WAYWT pics if how little thought went in to the backround or setting. def not a sufu steez. mad funny to see a dude in a garage with oil spills all around him, a cat litter box in the corner, and a pile of dirty laundry rocking the newest shark dunk combo.

fun times.