HYP€BEAST PlCS

Guest DUM

Looks more like a hipster rather than a hypebeast, BeachHouse.

Haha, you'd be surprised where I got that pic Kemosabe...like 2 degrees of separation.

Icandunkonu - totally. I have a hard time differentiating between their "cultures". Just gonna call them one in the same...

to me that pic of 78 becomes lame beast levels because of the databank watch... i could care less about grown men who collect toys cause they dont do drugs, i understand that kinda... but that data bank has a vibe to me cause all the kids i see rock one are fucking lame.

i had one when i was 12, but not a brass colored one, total hypocrite concept.

I had one when I was 6... but only the plastic black one... can we be friends?

Funny how kids are talkin shit about ol' pics. awesome. the internetssssssssssssssssssssssssss always bring a smile ;)

• 5 weeks later...
4kp0m601xx7.jpg

is that the same asian dude with like..takes pics with the supersoakers?

my friend's cousin was on him haaard.

edit: LOL at the fucking africa pendant hahahahahaha

this is heavy stuff L O L

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, hey, ITS OK.

1. KNITTED WOOL WINTER HAT, STEELWOOL, in HATS 2. SHADES, COMMON CONCERT AT TUFT UNIVERSITY, in EYEWEAR 3. SUPER MARIO T-SHIRT, NINTENDO, TARGET, in SHIRTS (BASIC) 4. VINTAGE NYLON JACKET, BE IN THE CURRENT STYLE, GOODWILL, in JACKETS 5. AIRMAX 180 SNEAKERS, NIKE, GOLIATH IN NEW YORK, in SNEAKERS 6. DENIM/JEANS, ALAMONT, BUFFALO EXCHANGE EAST VILLAGE NEW YORK, in JEANS 7. DATABANK GOLD DIGITAL CALCULATOR WATCH , CASIO, ONLINE 4-WATCHES.STORES.YAHOO.NET/CAGOTODA50CA.HTML, in WATCHES 8. CRIME AND PUNISHMENT, FYODOR DOSTOEVSKY, STREET VENDOR IN NYC

He reads CRIME AND PUNISHMENT.

I think if I ever post WAYWTs again I'm going to google 'obscure french philosophy' each time and have a 'what are you reading today' kinda thing going on 'cause i'm cerebral and stuf

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
ugh, punchable face

11.jpg

That's why I never understood piercings. It just seems like one more part of your face I can grab if I'm going to try and punch you.

Plus increased risk of infection and increased chance of douchiness

No thanks