HYP€BEAST PlCS

Guest DUM

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm not colorblind, but fuck what am I doing. Today I saw a kid with the bad brains supreme vans on. It was rad he was clueless about it, but man this blog shit has got crazy. When I was 12 I was afraid to wear a misfits shirt even tought they were my favorite band because of the guys. Things have changed <3 supreme still

<-------dick dale kiya was the only one ever to get it

ok i feel stupid now

just found out that i'm not supposed to see anything up there

http://home.sc.rr.com/mikebennett/colorblind.html#Plate4

Dude, I must have every kind of vision there is, because I could see the 5 in there, but I could also see the other "normal vision" numbers. BUT, also, on the 70/29 one, I saw mainly 70 (colourblind), but I could also make out the orange bits that would have made the 29, it's just that the purples for the 70 popped way more.

Not sure whether to have Paul Dano freakout or declare myself a superhero...

Dude, I must have every kind of vision there is, because I could see the 5 in there, but I could also see the other "normal vision" numbers. BUT, also, on the 70/29 one, I saw mainly 70 (colourblind), but I could also make out the orange bits that would have made the 29, it's just that the purples for the 70 popped way more.

Not sure whether to have Paul Dano freakout or declare myself a superhero...

yeah, same thing happens to me. weird.

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu I like your witty asshole posts a lot. I've had monochrome leather chucks for a year and they are falling apart. Any ideas on a pair that is similar that I can wear every day? Fuck it's late DRUGS

uuuhhhh...i like my posts too. can't you still find those shits on the converse or zappos site? those are easily available.