HYP€BEAST PlCS

Guest DUM

top right corner is buzz lightyear plushy (mc donalds sized if I am not mistaken ) Top left is the shoes to match. Can you say ballin?81k89c4.jpg

The resemblance to McLovin is remarkable.

top right corner is buzz lightyear plushy (mc donalds sized if I am not mistaken ) Top left is the shoes to match. Can you say ballin?

no, im the kidd that made the goofy ass picture of me in the mirror with a goofy ass face. It was a joke. Originally the post had a caption on how you should look into my eyes and see the eyes of a man ready to kill or some shit like that. I was trying to mock this guy

818pklu.jpg

Hypebeasts, take note: The difference between me and the other people that I've seen with this shirt, Ron Artest aside, is that I actually fight people and make the shirt look menacing as opposed to the skinny bitches that wouldn't even throw a punch at their shadow if it was pestering them. I'm not a big guy, but you can look into my eyes and see that I'm not one to fuck with.

I posted a similar caption to his, and I was trying to make a joke by playing on the irony of him acting hard and saying it along with me trying to make as frail a face as possible and say that shit. I don't actually look like that. I will post other pics that are serious later when i get a camera.

81k89c4.jpg

You're McLovin?

I think all this time, people were thinking you were the shoes in pocket guy.

edit: picture of fearitself

wow i am so fucking missing somehting

fearitself (i will add that he is supposedly black) = mc-dunk-lovin (it shoudl be noted he appears to be white)

HOAX

agreed... i dont understand what hes trying to say... but his picture speaks for itself. haha never gets old.