HYP€BEAST PlCS

Guest DUM

For those who ddidn't believe me i snapped a couple pics today. Didn't have on the straight jacket but here she is. She is actually wearing those same pants AND shirt here haha.

Sorry for the shite quality. Cell phoen isn't great

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

whatever man. $20 says this bitch can FUCK.

Most of that doesn't look that bad, particularly when you look at some of the horrors on the last few pages.

Yeah no kidding. I mean, the guy on the left is pretty dumb looking but for the most part, they look better than 50% of waywit

i could swear my mom had that jacket when i was a kid, i dont think it looked good then either.

I dont follow this fashion trend, but where do they buy this crap?

Are these vintage? Or some crap brands milking a short lived trend?

i could swear my mom had that jacket when i was a kid, i dont think it looked good then either.

Damn, you beat me to it. That looks like some shit someone would've been forced ("this'll look good on ya girl!") to wear in elementary school....or on some cheap family vacation.

us.jpg

i think the asian guy looks somewhat cool

lolzzzzzzz

i kind of knew these dudes.

an old friend was friends with them. they're the alien crew and i never understood exactly what it is they were doing with their lives other than show up at all the soho hypebeasty events and then blog about it.

nowhere near as horrible as the stuff in the rest of this thread, but nevertheless there are elements of serious ridiculousness.