men wearing high heels

eric glennie

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all this eric glennie SHIT is incredibly gimmicky and retarded

Some are are little quirky, but others are high fashion? check these out and tell me they dont belong on the runways of Europe.

160_ties_2007_362.jpg

160_ties_2007_407.jpg156_ties_2007_414.jpg

156_ties_2007_468.jpg

Your just not used to seeing a vision like EG, and you probably wont again. There isnt a designer today, a hundred years ago, and a hundred years from now with my imagination in fashion. You can take that to the bank. I have about 30 revolutionary styles on my website. There are few designers today that can claim 1 or 2 unique looks as signature styles. ON TOP OF THAT I AM AN AMERICAN DESIGNER. fashion innovation from an american label is unheard of. Not even the big boys on Madison Ave can make that claim.

Some are are little quirky, but others are high fashion? check these out and tell me they dont belong on the runways of Europe.

160_ties_2007_362.jpg

160_ties_2007_407.jpg156_ties_2007_414.jpg

156_ties_2007_468.jpg

Your just not used to seeing a vision like EG, and you probably wont again. There isnt a designer today, a hundred years ago, and a hundred years from now with my imagination in fashion. You can take that to the bank. I have about 30 revolutionary styles on my website. There are few designers today that can claim 1 or 2 unique looks as signature styles.

alright, it was funny for a while, now you should just shut up

THIS IS SOME OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE SHIT I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME, ERIC GLEN, YOU ARE AN ARTIST IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD.

Damn straight! Have you seen my pants! They will be a worldwide phenomenon someday. I would love to start with the women, but if the men want to show off their heels then lets make some noise. Gentlemen can you see youself in these babies , bevel bottom blue jeans?

160_ties_2007_066.jpg156_ties_2007_131.jpg160_ties_2007_117.jpg156_ties_2007_184.jpg

I'm guessing that 20 years ago your ex cut up all your ties and shirt collars, took all your money and had the gaul to leave her pants in your apartment. I suppose the natural thing to do would be to pass this mess off as designer fashions. Kudos to you for your persistence. Thanks oOmegaOo

it's cause 90% of the people on styleforum have NO style and are an excellent audience for buying into stupid shit like that

Actually, no one over there is buying into that....If you actually read the thread you would have some what of a clue...

And I would say that there is just as much style over there, if not more, as there is here. There is more of a mix of sartorial and swd over there. You have it completely wrong. I think most of people who post in the mens clothing forum, which eric glennie is trying to sell to, are much much more knowledgable than people here. No ones buying into it...

And I like the SW and Denim forum over there better...

And there is much more to style than wearing vans, supremes, aa tee shirts, and pbjs

If you google search eric glennie, he posts on pretty much every fashion message board there is.

If you google search eric glennie, he posts on pretty much every fashion message board there is.

I guess he doesn't know the power of internet forums, they can easily make you famous or they can destroy your reputation. Looking at other forums it looks like he's digging his own grave.

Maybe they guy is not artistic, but autistic.:)

A quick google search found him on askandy, the MC section of style forum, the fashionspot and a few others. He's got quite a motor on him.